[Nerf] Nerf Nerfing

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Dgross, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Dgross

Nerfing is OP.
    Nerfing needs a solid nerfified nerf to nerfiate it's nerfed status of "nerf".
    Currently, the nerfectious state of nerf is in reality nerfiantly nerfed into a nerfarious nerfy reality of true nerf status.

I propose a nerfantageous nerf to nerfing.

(Seriously, stop with all the ******* nerf threads)
    • Up x 9
  2. Goldmonk

NERF OP!!!! OP is OP!!!! HAXXXXXX!!!! WHINE WHINE WHINE!!!! 420 MLG $$$$$$$$ IM SNOOP DOG!!!!
  3. UberNoob1337101

Nerfs are the nerfevolent nerfed faction led by Nerf Nerfula, who has a special nerfy nerfitude towards nerfs. Their nerfons are unnerfidly nerfed and nerfmand that they are unnerfed. I suggest a "buff".

Seriously, 99% of cases balance can be done without nerfing, but with buffing, since in those 99% of times I mentioned it's not that the properly balanced weapons are OP, it's that their opposition is trash.

Examples?
    AF-4 Cyclone should stay as-is and Farmistice and Eridani get a buff to their CoF and TTK.

Same goes with Ravens, they might be a bit too good, but Vortexes could get some love and Fractures should get some serious buffs.

Same with ESF balance. Reavers currently have the fastest TTK out of all ESFs, just buff Scythe DPS and buff Mosquito DPS.

Nobody's experience ruined and trash weapons are improved, nuff said.
    • Up x 1
  4. AxiomInsanity87

Anything that impeaches on my 1v1 duels or kills me needs nerfing.

I'm so leet that only i can kill me, i swear on me mum.
    • Up x 1
  5. FateJH

Don't you think we've nerfed nerfing enough? How about buffing nerfing for a change?
  6. AxiomInsanity87

99% is op.

Please nerf to 95%
  7. AxiomInsanity87

Yeah lets buff nerfing.

I propose that no one does any damage, we just look cool.
  8. Mezinov

I feel like this just became a Valkyrie thread then.
    • Up x 1
  9. BrbImAFK

I propose we all arrange a buff for the devs. They clearly need all the help they can get! :p

Anybody in the area want to send 'em a couple 'a crates of 240? :D
  10. Mythologicus

Spitfire > Valkyrie.
  11. Migs

I swear if you poked the average player of planetside they would grab their knee and screech, "Nerf Vanu"
    • Up x 1
  12. Dgross

Dat Beetlegoose. (couldn't resist)
  13. Eternaloptimist

Nerf Fractures. They're almost completely useless.............."almost" is just not good enough!
    • Up x 1
  14. Pikachu

Nerf vanu spandex suits and condom helmets.
  15. Goldmonk

What shall it fire? Water Balloons? Cotton Candy? Or should we throw it at our enemies?
  16. Dgross

They named it the fracture because it fractured the bones of the enemies you fling it at.
  17. Eternaloptimist

If they nerf it enough the enemy will fall about laughing helplessly when you point it at them and then you can finish them off with something more dangerous......like a sharp pencil
    • Up x 2
  18. TheChris

Nerf everything until it makes only 10 Damage on everything :D
    We should replace all weapon with Water Pistols.
    [IMG]
    Why not this gun for every class Class ? We can shoot each other for hours without killing anyone. Nobody can complain it is OP then. What do you think ? :p
  19. Scorpion97

Nerf the forums
    Whines are OP xD
  20. Scorpion97

I also recommend its name to be "super soaker" as it is mentioned on the magazine