NERF! NERF! NERF! NERF!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by A Crispy Taco, Oct 3, 2014.

1. A Crispy Taco

[IMG]
    • Up x 24
  2. squarebug

first. is is real?
  3. Shanther

I wouldn't be surprised since there is one about Crying.
    • Up x 1
  4. Leftconsin

If this is real I will award 10 'calling it as it is" points to the devs.

[IMG]
    Well done.
    • Up x 1
  5. IamDH

So funny yet so true
  6. lothbrook

This would be funny if they didn't completely decimate vehicle splash damage against infantry because infantry players whined and whined and whined.
    • Up x 2
  7. Tycoh

"You hear that son? That's the sound of Planetside losing customers and money."

But seriously, if this is real, am I literally being told by the developers to get good? That's a subtle way to insult potential paying consumers. But hey, i'm not the one losing money over here...

What i'm reading from this is: "We're not doing it wrong, you are!"
  8. Geneaux

If it's real, thumbs up. If it's 'shopped, I'm still giving a thumbs up.
    • Up x 1
  9. Utrooperx

You must not have seen this...

• Up x 7
  10. Yeahy

The black rectangle around it doesn't look right.
    Its usually just text.

Still a thumbs up.
  11. Tommyp2006

No, the font is wrong
  12. LibertyRevolution

It a fake, but it is totally worth the thumbs up anyways.
  13. Tuco

Yeah weapons shouldn't be balanced. There should be one overpowered weapon and everyone should log onto the same empire.
  14. Degenatron

No, every weapon should be exactly the same, just different models and skins.
    • Up x 1
  15. Tuco

See I was being sarcastic, I don't think there should be one overpowered weapon which makes everyone log onto 1 empire and there would then be nobody to fight.
  16. cruczi

Yes, because obviously getting good at the game was what was stopping players from constantly dying to HE spam in bases. The splash radius on HE was so ridiculous that dying to it had next to nothing to do with how good you were playing, apart from dying to it repeatedly in the same situations. Not only that but HE spam itself is a skilless endeavor and any change that makes a weapon more skill based is welcome in my book.
  17. S7rudL

Get rekt scrub, wood league 4 eva.
  18. Utrooperx

So...we replace vehicle HE spam with grenade/C-4 spam...when is that Resource Phase 2 coming again?

People are going to whine hard when the spam-able resources run out and they can't chain-pull their favorite force multiplier anymore...
  19. Dracorean

I'm gonna need a bucket..
  20. MahouFairy

Here is a suggestion - instead of nerfing seemingly OP weapons from an empire, how about buffing the counterparts of the other empires to compensate and let the players figure out how to counter them?