Nerf Flashes

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SiosDashcR, Jul 21, 2014.

1. SiosDashcR

pls.
    • Up x 8
  2. LIKE A BOSS!

This has made my day I now know the weakness your sundies.
    • Up x 1
  3. Alizona

Wow, that Sunderer looked just like a Flash, the way it tipped over so easily. LOL
    • Up x 3
  4. Scr1nRusher

Nerf role over damage.
    • Up x 2
  5. Freedom Fries

I wish I knew how to do that whenever I wanted to.
    • Up x 1
  6. Luke15g

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  7. Yuukikun

If flashes could do this more often maybe they'd be worth their overprice.
  8. Razzyman

New flash utility,

NS Traction Transfer subsystem - The flash now transfers its traction, handling, and physics properties to any vehicle it touches. Must be an engineer to use (we don't want it being OP after all, right).

Should be a blast watching vehicles spontaneously flip over.
    • Up x 2
  9. Ken Photon

I thought it was only Flashes that buck like wild horses... Now it's Sundies... I don't feel safe anymore.

And for the record, I remember you OP! My TR alt got run over by you like 4 times!
    • Up x 1
  10. Furrydaus

Had to look at the video again only to spot it was a flash and not the terrain. :eek:
    But well youve gotta give it to that guy for his absolute bravery in taking a sunderer on and eliminating his target. :p
  11. ThePropain

I lost it when the Recursion Announcer called you a team killer :D
  12. SiosDashcR

Don't worry mate - I don't try to intentionally and it's not just you...

http://www.planetside.tk/#notgray
  13. Ken Photon

• Up x 1
  14. Alarox

That FOV... how do?
    • Up x 1
  15. NC supporter

So you want devs to nerf flashes that are already flimsy in the first place since navigating on hossin then with flashes would be impossible. You like touch a tree at 5 mph and it turns into fireworks. Another thing is you might need to tamper with the physics which always screws every single aspect of the game over.
  16. Ripshaft

lol, it'd make my day if one of the sundies that plough through me on a regular basis would do that.
  17. SiosDashcR

Jeraous? Makes driving a cinch.

FOV Fix brah.
  18. Alarox

And SOE is fine with this?
  19. SiosDashcR

Yeah. Others have been using for a year or so. People were banned initially but got unbanned.