[Suggestion] Need some Planetside 2 gear for RL

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DaninTexas, May 7, 2013.

1. DaninTexas

The only bumper sticker I would ever want on my car is a simple NC logo.

Please make this happen. I KNOW I am not the only one that would love a bumper sticker or a shirt. PLEASE! So if one dev coule just hop to on cafe express or something and make it happen. THANKS GUYS!
  2. insane2170

Yea I was willing to pay 20$ for a set of dog tags back in beta but nooo...only on Facebook..
  3. ih8Darian

4. MFP_TK_01

Just take the image in a preferably .ai format to a local screen printing shop.
  5. Zopar

Some dogtags and military style fur hats with earflaps would be cool.
  6. DaninTexas

Believe me I will if I have to. Would prefer to support the peeps that make this game

If only they would let me support them
  7. DaninTexas

I would wear a set of NC dogtags every day
    • Up x 1
  8. insane2170

Agreed, I miss my goofy hat from Disneyland so so much...

Elmo hats with TR emblems
    Smurf hats with NC
    and bug giant Barney hats with VS.
  9. Marinealver

They already given out all the dogtags. But I am afraid after the shoes the marketing boys ran all out of budget so no more merchandise for sale.
  10. Whargoul

Hey does anyone got a link to where I can get a Vanu T-shirt? I wanted one for my birthday this month.
  11. JudgeDeath

Our outfit has its own Trident-shop with trident stuff ^^

Sadly no vanu stuff since copyrights and bunch of law-vampires would attack :(
  12. Herrick

Why would you want the world to know you're an idiot?
  13. MikeyGeeMan

I would put a tr sticker on my car
  14. Xhaleon

I wonder if SOE can commission an auto shop to make them some Flashes to sell?
  15. MFP_TK_01

It would be easier to just sell a Honda body kit for the flashes. What we need though are custom built Harassers.
  16. DaninTexas

That is pretty harsh