Need Some Advice On Spending SC

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Purgation, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Purgation

So during the 3x SC sale I picked up 3000 SC and wound up leaving it.
    Now currently I've not played enough to have any upgrades, and the time I did spend wound up being deleted as I'm an EU player and was unsatisfied with Pro7 so I recreated by characters on a SOE account, so my characters have nothing on them.

Now I mostly play VS and some TR (About 2:1 VS) and I'd like to spend my SC on both of them for the HA.
    What would you advise to be the best things to buy for both factions split between 3k SC? Or would it simply be better for me to put all of my SC on one character?

Thanks.
  2. KnightCole

Idk, which ever one you plan to make your primary soldier is the one id dump the majority or all the SC into. I would probably start by finding out which gun suits you best,(through in game weapon trials, it also works for jets and vehicles),then maybe buying that, then dumping your earned certs into kitting out that weapon. Next, I would certainly, if just for cool factor, spend 500 SC to get the armor/helmet on the main soldier. Camo, idk, that is mainly up to you. If after you were satisfied with your main toon and had some leftover SC, then consider dumping it into the alt toon.
  3. RHINO_Mk.II

Holy mother of commas.
  4. KnightCole

I could .....do my usual..... holy mother of lots of periods.....idk, people yell at me about my grammar alot, but ive heard its the internet so grammar means little...
  5. Fraya

The internet is just an urban legend.