Need help for my friend with an unjust ban

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by roninone, Nov 11, 2015.

1. roninone

Hello

I need help for my friend with this account rolando19900 with nickname in the game TuPadreWey

He receive a a lot of reports i think with a lot of players of an outfit but i know my friend and he is not a cheater, he recently bought a better pc specifically for play planetside 2 in ultra settings.

Plz review this case

i buy things with real money in this game and i have a premium account and is very disappointing if you ban me like my friend only because i have a better pc.

Please help us with this case.
    • Up x 1
  2. aboytes

Please Help him!!!!
  3. user101

Boo Hooo you friend was caught cheating... DBGC almost never unbans someone. And more than likely he was using the walk throught cheat... yes I have seen the VS use it. Walking through walls.

DBGC needs to stand behind kicking hacker. If I was them I would Ban you also just for telling me to unban him.
  4. ObiVanuKenobi

Walking through walls is caused by lag (if you ever see "connection quality : poor/bad" in top left corner then you're having packet loss and things like that can happen) or a render exploit inside biolabs where you can do it for 2-3 sec after using the teleporter.
  5. tijolo

Cheating is not the only way to get banned.
  6. Draylynn

Can happen, it's exploitable and repeatedly doing it, will get you banned;
    Been a few odd times where I've fallen under a base and could freely shoot everyone dead, or jumped through a wall with a lag spike, far as I see it, game over, no shots fired and re-deploy... which is likely why I've not been banned. If unsure, don't fire, re-deploy.
  7. roninone

what if one person is abusing the report system?

Telling all the outfit members to report one person with a good kill streak.
  8. KriegSvarBerg

Just as an matter of fact these are the specs of TuPadreWey computer, the older one than just meltdown

2-GHz Intel Core i7-3537U CPU with 8GB of RAM, a 750GB 5,400-rpm hard drive with a 24GB MLC hybrid drive and Intel HD Graphics 4000, Brand: Sony, Model: Vaio Ultrabook T Series.

He after three months of forced absense because that computer just die, he bought a new system with these specs

Hard Drive Capacity2304 gigabytes
    Hard Drive Type SATA + Solid State Drive
    Operating System Windows 10
    Processor Brand Intel
    Processor Speed 4.0 gigahertz
    Processor Model Intel Core i7
    System Memory (RAM)32 gigabytes
    Video card: Radeon R9 390X Discrete graphics with 8 GB

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/cyberpo...lack-red/4294503.p?id=bb4294503&skuId=4294503

So in essence because than he replaced his potato than dont allow to play decent, after three months of forced absense, buying that computer than makes you able to play in ultra with a good number of frames and having good reaction times and unfortunately killing a guy than just went mad and dont know how to react in defeat instigated a mass report to ban one of my outfit members.

just also add to, he plays in the states, so have a good internet, in fact he have the best internet over the rest of my squad, LPDA, we are latinoamerican, some of mexico, some of south america, he lives in USA, the is not lag the issue here, the issue is a mass report without a proper investigation, just than people than dont like to think themselves or having reasonable doubt. just follow orders like sheep without thinking.

Already sended a ticket about this.
  9. P149U3

who cares what his specs are he got banned, get over it. All you cheaters and exploiters are the same, you cry false ban every time you get caught because your dumb selves spend money in a game then cheated and get banned.
    • Up x 1
  10. P149U3

all i have to do is look at his killboard and see is .96 KD and then look at his recent kills and those massive killstreaks with headshots and multiple kills within just a few seconds to know most likely he is a BS player
    • Up x 1
  11. SolitaireUnraveling

Although I didn't bother reporting him since it wasn't 100% obvious...

I encountered him on BOTH of my dolphin accounts last week (or whenever his triumphant return was) where he managed miraculous sudden bursts of damage with the EM1 that a new PC just doesn't explain.

Something was definitely up with him.
    • Up x 1
  12. blackboemmel

Your friend's accuracy made a jump from roundabout 22% to 38%. I didn't find any other player in the EM1 charts with a better accuracy. So if he became the player with the best EM1 accuracy in the world by upgrading his PC it is really impressive but hard to believe. Ask him to come to your place, let him play on your account for a few minutes and record his mlg gameplay. I'd like to watch it!
    • Up x 1