[Suggestion] Need bigger buildings/indoor areas for infantry fights

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by aynn, Feb 25, 2016.

1. aynn

There are too many people crammed in such small buildings. We need bigger bases with larger indoor/underground areas such as those in Planetside 1.
    • Up x 4
  2. AxiomInsanity87

Multistaged bases would be nice.

Sub nanite analysis is a great example, although people don't like it.
    • Up x 2
  3. DooDooBreff

SNA would be a little better if the top wasnt a defenders death trap, and the inside wasnt so confusing

this is why ive been there maybe 4 times lol
    • Up x 5
  4. AxiomInsanity87

Yeah defo.

It is either really bad or too easy but when it's a good fight, it;s really good i find.
    • Up x 2
  5. Pikachu

Because it's a base built for 12-24 players and it's very easy to defend. It always ends up in an overpopulated mess.
  6. SW0V

The devs are already taking steps to implement larger buildings. They developed a couple of larger building props that they've begun to use on some of the newly renovated Indar bases that are on PTS. I'm sure that these larger buildings will be implemented into the other continents at a later date as well.
    • Up x 2
  7. AxiomInsanity87

What you call a mess is a lot of dead nc and vs scum mate.
  8. AxiomInsanity87

Ah nice.
  9. Poppington

Hossin and Amerish and have this. However, they are the least popular maps. I still don't understand the latter- Amerish is my favorite. It has a couple of dud bases, but that's all I can see wrong with it.
  10. sebastian oscar post

Im sick of being above ground!
    Lets dig!
  11. LodeTria

Amerish is fine, Most people hate hossin because of performance reasons or terrain oddity.
  12. Shiaari

>>Wants larger indoor spaces.
    OK!

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  13. Reclaimer77

We used to complain in Planetside1 about the base designs. Little did we know how wrong we were.

The bases on Planetside2 are universally worst in EVERY single way. There are no dedicated places for infantry to fight in most bases aside from the spawn room and tiny control point rooms. No lockable/hackable doors. No generators aside from a scant few bases. Courtyard designs that invite massive amounts of vehicles to drive in, unopposed, and camp.
  14. AxiomInsanity87

There's too many chokepoints I think.

I mean, not every base NEEDS to also house colonists right? (The random beds everywhere).
  15. Hammerlock

larger ?
    [IMG]
    larger ! ;)
    (ps its the cargolifter hall in germany ... now a holiday resort)
  16. Crayv

I would like SNA a lot more if they simply got rid of the gravity pads of doom and just made it ramps/stairs like the back entrance.
    • Up x 1
  17. AxiomInsanity87

Agreed

The c4 and claymore abuse at the bottom of the lifts has to stop there now.

Damn that was hard to admit. There's no implants on ps4 yet by the way so everytime i log on, i have a field day with them lol ;)
  18. Metalsheep

SNA is probably my favorite base in the game. Alot of fights there remind me alot of PS1 fights. But I do agree that I'd rather the grav lifts be replaced with stairs.

Khwatee Mountain Complex is another good example of a fun indoor base to fight over.

I'd love more indoor base fights like PS1.

I'd even like to see PS1 bases brought back as a Large Outpost here or there, since they are a fuzz small compared to their PS2 counterparts.
  19. Taemien

You all know Hossin has bases like this?

They're actually pretty good. Lets remove the common bases from Indar and replace them with Hossin style bases.
  20. aynn

Agreed. Replace all small bases with hossin style bases.