Need advice about GD-7F and the Sweeper

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by a4555in, Oct 13, 2013.

1. a4555in

I bought the GD-7F a few days back, laser sights and all..but I just can't seem to get the hang of it. My score is much much better with the default mercenary than with the GD. I always engage at close range, but I can't figure out how much should I put in each burst. Spraying always gets me killed. Any advice about how to use it and videos would be much appreciated :)
    As for the sweeper.. I am torn between extended mags and laser sights. Thinking about getting extended mags for HA and laser for LA..is that good or bad?Please advice.
  2. Rabbitz

I don't own GD-7F, but I recommend that you to get a suppressor if you don't engage in long range.
    It will make muzzle flash less distraction so you can see a target better.

Laser sight is useless if you are using regular buckshot. It only improved hip fire accuracy with slug shot.
  3. Morti

I take it you're asking as LA?

I prefer foregrip for my GD-7F on LA because I'm generally engaging from 10m+ and with a huge RoF weapon like the GD I want as much control over it as possible. Once you get the hang of the recoil combined with matching enemy movements, it just tears things up. Practice makes perfect.

Hell I had to start running with Ammo belt in biolabs cause I kept running out of ammunition before actually dying.

As for the sweeper, I chose extended mags. I barely notice any difference with laser sight on shotties.
    • Up x 1