[Suggestion] NC05 Jackhammer Improvements

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Hibiki54, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Ztiller

Only when the Lasher gets identical stats to the current PPA. Then you can get a Jackhammer buff.
  2. SynaptixBrainstorm

WTF....just what do you think?? i cant belive what im seeing here.....

1/10

1 point for being funny and amusing

Sorry but thats all i can say to this :D:D:D
  3. SynaptixBrainstorm

Please stop saying what im thinking since i saw the first line of his thread :D
  4. Moz

Good job the JH isnt then.
    • Up x 1
  5. Silus

Personally I wouldn't mind more pellets, lower damage per-pellet to keep it in line with the current damage, but a larger spread in par with a pump-action. Basically let it pepper large areas with pellets on burst.
  6. Moz

Thats pretty much what it does now.

You have to lead the burst mode and compensate recoil for it to be effective, otherwise your spraying pellets everywhere...... mostly at the roof ;-)
  7. warmachine1

Jackhammer need somthing "special" to other shotguns.
    Atm its 1k certs for single class one-burst kill weapon OR 1k certs for 4 class OHK weapon (Bruiser)
    Why slugs? What is that different from other shotty, GIVE IT A FRAG ROUNDS !!
  8. Bankrotas

Can we have explosive round autocannon instead?
    • Up x 2
  9. topblackbirdy

This shows how greedy people can be, you have a shotgun, with a one burst kill rate and basically no chamber time, and you want more? Ok i think the Orion is too bad at long range lets make it do 200 dmg per bullet and have no recoil cause Higby. NO
  10. Hibiki54

Of course there is no chamber time. It's a semi-auto weapon, not a pump or bolt action. Also, anyone using the 3-shot burst exclusively really doesn't know how to use the Jackhammer properly.

Besides, I even stated earlier that the top two bullet points are really what the Jackhammer needs to be a complete weapon. Everything else is just fluff for all the nerds to cry about.
  11. KnightCole

Whats with the Jackhammer becoming useless when I ADS with it? Its like suddenly its Cof becomes absurd, its damage drops to 0 and it cant kill anything...

I know, its not really supposed to be ADSd, but out of habit I commonly ADS with it and its crazy how bad this gun becomes...
  12. TheHolyCow123

Are you like high or something? :eek:

It's probably the last thing which needs a buff!
  13. warmachine1

This is how JH should work like:
  14. Silus

No no, I mean give the Jackhammer the Mauler COF, more pellets and a bit more damage falloff over distance. Make it a CQC mincer that does not require the pinpoint accuracy that it currently does.
    • Up x 1
  15. RHINO_Mk.II

I'd rather replace the PPA with the Lasher and the Canister with the Jackhammer. At least the Jackhammer can aim up enough to protect you against C4 fairies.
  16. Hibiki54

No. By CoF if you're talking about pellet spread, why would you want a WORSE spread? The Mauler is a toy gun compared to the Jackhammer.

I use ADS for the Jackhammer against enemies beyond 10m. Upper body shots will give you head shots. Use an IRNV scope and slice corners with it.
  17. lawn gnome

STAHP!! i love my lasher and i am not going to let the commoners destroy it because they don't know how to use it.
  18. Silus

I'm just sick and tired of being forced to be so damned accurate with the thing when I'm trying to hit a quick moving enemy in the 1m-10m range. Oftentimes I never hit what I'm trying to and get some high-speed TR weapon in the backside.
  19. Moz

Ahhh i see, sorry missunderstood you there!

This idea i quite like! :)
  20. hostilechild

I really don't like the Jackhammer. Its nice when you get up behind a bunch of idiots standing still (rare). But on moving targets burst is a death sentence, with recoil and delay you miss a lot. Burst is ownage if you run into them or on their back but technically wasting a shell which you have few off. Its still useless past 20m. With current hit reg i see more pellet holes on the wall than actually hit my target most of time inside 10m.

It at the very least should get slugs. And have the slugs as an alternative mode instead of Burst.

It just needs to stand out over other shotguns, currently it doesn't. I still prefer LMGs in every situation, if i need a shotgun i have a MAX :p