[NC] Waterson Tankers looking for columns

Discussion in 'Waterson (US East)' started by The_Infirm, Apr 24, 2013.

1. The_Infirm

My friend and I have both been tanking pretty regularly. We've had some difficulty finding other columns to jump in on though. I was posting to see if there were any outfits/platoons that got on and had armor columns occasionally. We are sporadic in relation to time but we usually log on once per day in the evening and/or night. We can run skyguards pretty well. He has a good Vanguard. We're good for the fight as long as you take us to one.
    My tag is TheInfirm. Feel free to add me.
  2. Nerfley

Unfortunately I do not know of many outfits on any faction that run dedicated & organized armor. Tis quite a shame. What is even more of a shame is that we are on opposite sides of each other's sights, I would love to work with other players interested in dedicated armor. Best of luck in your search!

~Nerfley
  3. totalBimbo

come join us here at [PHX] - Phoenix Battalion. we will be starting our armor basic training tonight if your interested, contact Cpt "Dex" or Cpt "thewakeskate" for more information. PHX will be training an organised mobile armor unit to be used within our platoons.

http://phoenixbattalion.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=93583

sample basic training video >

see you soon
    Cpt TotalBimo