[NC] War Machine is now recruiting! We got Dental :)

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by SouthernGoods, Dec 6, 2012.

1. SouthernGoods

Have you been lonely fighting the TR and VS on Auraxis? Have you been wasting your time and ammo scrambling across Biolabs and Tech Plants with groups of people you know nothing about?Or better yet have you been running around Auraxis uninsured for the last month!?! Well then sign on up for War Machine! We are a small outfit with big goals in mind that need more men and leaders to accomplish. War Machine needs you! If you want to lead, fight, or just plain hang out with a group of relaxed Planetside players and VETS come give us look!

warmach.net

Tell em' Southern sent ya ;)

[IMG]
  2. Baneblade

I approve of this product and/or service.
  3. SouthernGoods

Hey guys were running a recruitment platoon on Amerish come join us!
  4. wolfarmin

I would like to join
  5. SouthernGoods

O ok great well just submit a application on our forums "warmach.net" :)
  6. SouthernGoods

Tonight is OUTFIT NIGHT!!!!!! Anyone wanna join us tonight add me in-game! "SouthernGoods" is my name
  7. TrenchcoatNinja

My fellow Waterson NC, we as War Machine invite you to join our tight-knit outfit so that we may achieve our ambitions of dominating Waterson.

Will you join us?
  8. CQB OPER8R

Hey War Machine.
    OPER8R from TG here.
    We met Bane while capping a base and we totally impressed by his tank sniping skills of swatting air from the sky in a Van. He watched our back on multiple occasions that night and we were glad to have him around.
    What do you ya'll say to some combined outfit actions?
    We lean more infantry based but still have some certed armor and air assets. We practice weekly on Gal Drops, Enemy Air and Armor Interdiction. On practice nights we will have 10-15 members online plus a random or two if they use mics and keep up. We arent a big Zerg and thats how we like it.

We've been talking it over in our squads and would like to see if ya'll are interested.

Message me or reply and I'll check back later.
    Good to meet you guys.

OPER8R
    Magnesium Squad
    Tactical Gaming North America (TGNA)
    TGHQ.ORG
  9. SouthernGoods

Hey guys! We're Esamir right now if you wanna hop on and game!
  10. SouthernGoods

We had some good fights today! We were running a full Rec. Squad and took about 5 bases today until we got pushed back hard by the VS! Thanks to all who joined!
  11. DragonsFire85

hey i was invited to a war machine squad yesterday while running my vanguard and was told to apply but when i try to apply on your site it says i cant fill out the form