NC United - Founded today by SkillSet and ToshMi

Discussion in 'Waterson (US East)' started by SkillSet, Jan 6, 2013.

1. SkillSet

Hey all!

A fun new productive outifit was founded today called 'NC United' looking to recruit whoever is interested in organized play keeping fun a #1 priority.

We are recruiting everyone and have many leadership roles available.

Server : Jaeger
    Outfit : NC United
    Tag : NCUN
    Founders : SkillSet and ToshMi
    Ventrillo : Yes

Welcoming all, training noobs and anyone who is looking for a different way of leadership. We lead by example and always encourage the support of the outfit when making descisions.

To Join send me a private message or find us in game Mon-Frid 2:30pm-10pm Pacific Standard Time and Sundays 9am-10pm

Hope you all enjoy the game as much as we do and we're all looking forward to having you out!

-SkillSet
  2. Jaeger41

PSA: So 5:30 pm to 1 am EST Mon-Fri and Noon to 1 am EST on Sunday (since it is an East Coast server...)
    Saturday time?
  3. SkillSet

I should add that we work closely with other outfits to ensure the success of NC. By making the NC successful we all become successful.

Make it a great day,
    SkillSet
  4. SkillSet

Yes, sorry I should have just put the eastern times as it is a East Coast server. Saturday all day, I didn't want to commit because there are times where I am busy (This is where one of our leaders can step in and help out :) We welcome anyone east or west who can make those times or even a fraction of those times, there's no minimum requirement. If you play before or after those times, you are defaulted the leader of the Outfit!!!!

The reason I went east coast server is because I play with many East coasters, Central and West-coast users + I work East Coast hours.

We appreciate the consideration, we'll be on tonight if you want to 'try before you by'

-Skillset
  5. SkillSet

Day 1 of founding January 6th 2013 the NC Union would like to celebrate it's 35 new members!
    -Toshmi
    -Osamaru
    -SixPacker
    -Gennadios
    -Krovvyd
    -Zazulu
    -Jonnn
    -Ultrix
    -Khiafin
    -XxGrave
    -Ragiul
    -ANBrown
    -Kriletch
    -FrOzE152
    -BOMSefir
    -DeckardCain420
    -Leah420
    -Igoma
    -IRapture
    -Thears
    -weezil
    -Bumbledolt
    -Sagetower2
    -Crurfin
    -Whaleboned
    -MekRedd
    -Pwntatos
    -RoadAgent
    -YoungBieberYoloSwag
    -ALittleMuffin
    -Provokerrr
    -theNavigator

We are recruiting, training and would love to have you out!!

Best Regards,
    SkillSet
  6. SkillSet

7. SkillSet

Big-Ups to Khiafin for putting this together for The United.
    [IMG]

images
  8. SkillSet

United would like to introduce Khiafin as one of the Founders and Leaders of the outfit. We are on right now, come find us and say hi!
  9. SkillSet

Had a good session with United last night, we spent a good 4 hours with the BWTR crew as a mobile unit hammering on INDAR, AMERISH and ESAMIR on Tuesday night. Most memorable part of the evening was when Nixon and Hillbilly lead the team to cut the TR completely off and proceeded to back-cap the entire map.

Last night we were happy to spend a good portion of our evening with the ETHOS crew, they showed us what 8 years of Planetside exp can foster, to say the least, these guys are military grade TACTICAL SURGEONS, we followed their lead and witnessed some incredible base take downs in a very short amount of time with a skeleton crew. Most memorable part of the evening was when they're infantry unit was in action, 8-12 guys all in uniform stormed a tech plant (Can't remember which one sorry) and ripped it from the TR's grasp.

To both BWTR and ETHOS, thank you for the last couple of days, in our experience we learned that every outfit has something they can offer to the rest of the NC and I am confidant that our NCUN members have all taken something away from spending that time with you and look forward to supporting each other out in the field whatever the task.

The United would like to invite any other Outfit leaders to come and say hello when time permits, we hope to spend some time with every outfit as a means to keep a focus on NC's overall objective and ultimately gap any bridges that currently exist between the NCUN and our leaders on Jaeger, WE CHOSE FREEDOM, LET'S GO AND GET IT!

Happy Gaming Everyone,
    SkillSet
  10. _S0LUS_

I would just like to say that NCUN, as a brother outfit, from Ethos,

You guys are awesome.
    We chose freedom and we're getting it together. I'm pointing members who don't have outfits and are looking for casual/tactical gameplay to you guys.

These guys are absolutely phenominal when it comes down to having a good time.
    We here at Ethos will always be looking forward to having your back, we hope you have ours.

Feel free to ask about our future training schedules!! We look forward to your outfit training with us as well!
    • Up x 1
  11. SkillSet

Thanks Solus,

The support is much appreciated both on and off the battlefield, you know you have a good brother Outfit when this happens. You bet we have your back and look forward to hosting your ELITES for some training sessions with our team.

We have a growing outfit of Ex. console players that are quickly becoming Legends in the world of PC thanks to ETHOS and their tips and tricks, whenever a base is being capped, FINALLY, after you have been there for 30minutes to an hour, look around because it's 9/10 that ETHOS steps in a Alpha-Dogs the TR and VS.

Looking forward to more epic gaming alongside ETHOS and numerous other outfits EZC, WRNC, BWTR, LGBW, EXPO. We have all seen you out there and respect your in-game leadership and support, no matter what outfit your in, NCUN has your back when we aren't training Ex console players and we speculate that in a months time Jaegers NC faction will be a force not to be F*&^ing with.

To the VS and TR, are you ready :)?

SkillSet
  12. DustyMac

I would like to join your outfit if there are any openings left.
  13. SkillSet

DustyMac,

It was awesome having you out the other night, did some quick training and you picked things up very quickly! Looking forward to showing you a full platoon hammer-fest this weekend, we will be targeting the nut-sacks of the VR and TS...

OUR DOORS ARE ALWAYS OPEN :) Just send SkillSet , Khiafin or ToshMi a friend request, we are on the Jaeger server if you haven't already picked one!

All the best to everyone on their gaming endeavours, see you in-game!

Ryan
  14. Scorchclaw

Hey skillset i couldnt seem the website, can we get a link?
  15. SkillSet

Hye
    Hey Scorchclaw,

Good to have you on the team, just remind me in-game tomorrow and i'll link you to our brand new website and forum!!

Now 219 members strong (80% of which are brand new to the game but not brand new to FPS or Flight Sims), many budding professionals, we are 14 days old and growing fast, come join a growing community of gaming enthusiasts who love to take things to the extreme!

To date we have given away 4500 Station Cash and are proud to announce our recent 1500 SC card winner for Outfit Member of the Month (Jaegers United's MOM) Honestus, for getting the job done without fail and expressing exemplary leadership skills while respecting other Outfits and players.

Message SkillSet in game to join the fun, here's a quick video on how to add me if you are new to the game...

All the best,

SkillSet
  16. _S0LUS_

You guys have no idea what you're getting in to.
    :p
    Skillset and Tosh are great guys who have good vision. They wanted to set up something fun and exciting for you to enjoy. They have.
    I've had the personal pleasure with playing with them as individuals as well as in platoons.
    These guys know their ****.
    They don't screw around the entire time, nor do they force you to do things the entire time.
    It's fun :)
    • Up x 1
  17. ATinyMuffin

Hey there, ALittleMuffin here. If you're really doubting whether or not to join up with us, here's a fun little fact:

NCUN pretty much held Snowshear Watchtower against the Vanu Hordes BY OURSELVES for close to an hour tonight. Multiple platoons smashed up against those walls, and we beat them back. Really, the only reason why we lost it at all is the fact that they brought a giant wave and camped our spawns.

Oh, and this is probably the most fun outfit you'll find out there. We party hard, but we get the job done when we need to. That, and if you've ever been aggravated about people taking the game far too seriously, you've got a place with us. Anyhow, send Skill or myself a message in game if you'd like to give us a try.

See you on the ground,

ALittleMuffin
    • Up x 2
  18. Alurl

I miss everyone from these days

Alurl