[NC-TR-VS] PTS Testathon - May 4 @ Noon PDT

Discussion in 'Helios (US West)' started by Vohk, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Vohk

Event called off due to lack of numbers, see last post. Thanks to everybody who came out!

The glorious outfits of Helios and Genudine have set the standard for cross-faction cooperation, hosting weekly events across Auraxis- we were doing alerts before they were cool! Now it's time to bring our combined belligerency to the Public Test Sever for a few hours of highly concentrated bloodshed in the name of science and bugtesting. The event is timed to take place during the regular weekend focus test and to allow the maximum number of freedom-loving, battery-craving, and oppression-delivering roughnecks to attend.

As a side note, we would absolutely love for outfits from other severs to come to the party! Let's get Indar pop-locked for all three factions and give the hex system the baptism by fire it deserves. Spread the word and let's make this happen!

Where: Your faction of choice on the Public Test Server
    When: Saturday, May 4th @ 1200 PDT
    Who: EVERYBODY!

Attending outfits:

TR:
    EXE
    AMEX
    TXCR - Tentative

NC:
    TUBB
    RNGA - Tentative
    COLG - Tentative

VS:
    VAST
    DPSO- Tentative

**Link the the PTS client here. Being around a 8GB download, if you have yet to get the client now would be a great time!
    • Up x 1
  2. kaptinkrunch88

TUBB is the first in line.
    BTW Vohk, Happy Opression Day!
    • Up x 2
  3. NytDragon

Count VAST in!
    • Up x 2
  4. Vohk

My favourite holiday kaptin! Glad to have you guys along!
  5. SaphyreWinds

I suppose AMEX will have at it. :)
    • Up x 1
  6. KILLFACE

In that case I may have to see if the lads are up for it, can't let AMEX think it gets an easy fight now can we.

-_-
  7. SaphyreWinds

;)
  8. kaptinkrunch88

Is that a slam against TUBB? Don't make me get up off of this couch...
  9. KILLFACE

hahaha, like I said a few hours ago in regards to that 'Tourney'.
    It was more because [RNGA] and [AMEX] are very competitive. Though if your getting up be a dear n get me a Beer.
    • Up x 1
  10. kaptinkrunch88

If I had any beer I'd be up already.
  11. KILLFACE

12. NytDragon

Well.... while you two are being competitive and serious... VAST will come tickle you to death with a thousand paper cuts or a thousand shots from beamers.... take your pick.
    • Up x 1
  13. KILLFACE

Where the hell did you get the budget for that many BMW's?

And yo a few of my guys will be at the sesh, how many? Well we'll see.
  14. SaphyreWinds

Paper cuts? When did paper get into this conversation, Nyt? XD
  15. ROMNEYTRON

I'll see if COLG can attend, provided it doesn't interfere with some trainings we have planned. I suppose you can put us down as "tentative?"
  16. Vohk

Tentative it is, hope to see you guys there!
  17. Maelios

Do the Same for DPSO
  18. TheWhiteDragon

Today!

Please send out /orders on Helios and remind your outfit about these tests so we can get as many people on there as possible.
    • Up x 1
  19. Vohk

And we are calling this one a wrap due to lack of participation. Population was around two squads of TR and, going by percentages, half that of VS and NC. Not enough to give the hex system a good run through sadly.

Keep those PTS clients around! We'll be trying again on one of the next focus test days!
  20. ROMNEYTRON

Had a great time running against some AMEX and EXE guys around Tawrich, then a brief 4v1 against VASTIngenuity. The event didn't turn out like we expected, but it was still fun. A nice break from platoon v platoon.

On another note, I don't like the new SCU system.