NC suppressors worse?

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by KoooZ, Dec 30, 2012.

1. KoooZ

So I was about to pick up a suppressor for my carnage AR when everyone started saying how much worse bullet drop and damage becomes with it. They say it's much worse than on VS/TR. I couldn't tell if it's true or not so please clear this one up for me! Much appreciated.
  2. irishroy

supprssor?
    sry, but i have the "silencer"(or suppressor) on my GR-22 and everything is fine, boy.
    i´m as good as always in CQC. the only thing it does:
    reduce gunsound a bit
    hides you on the minimap

so your dmg, RoF and all the other things won´t change, i think

really nice, if you want to infiltrate a base as a medic :D
  3. Ezzune

Don't listen to the above poster. It even says in the tool tip that there are trade offs. Sadly, I havn't played around with it to see how the gain/loss ration is with a suppressor.
  4. Wouty

It's very nice since you don't show up on the minimap.
    So if you fire and kill somebody, nobody comes looking for you unless they saw you shooting.

For long range shooting: it's a bit harder, you need to aim more over their heads.

Your carnage AR is a cqc weapon, just like my GD-22, and I love it one that one.
  5. irishroy

though i made a mistake, you could have corrected me in a more friendly way.

yep, i'm sorry, i made a mistake.
    so:

flashsupressor:
    less vivible for the enemy while firing, reduced accuracy at longrange and fully-auto ( compensate with burst-fire-mode^^)

suprressor:
    hides you on the map and reduces sound a bit. bullet velocity sinks. (but i think you can compensate that with high-velocity-ammo( HVA)