[NC] - SuperTroopers

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Lynx, Dec 8, 2012.

1. DarkLink1

When I first started playing Planetside 2, I was primarily playing solo. As I'm sure most of you know, the game is much better played with an outfit or at the very least a squad. For this reason I joined ST and because I had heard that they were a very well organized group. After being with ST for a mere 3 months, I have had the wonderful opportunity to be promoted to an Outfit Officer. But to me the title means nothing compared to the comradeship that goes on when we play together. Through ST, I have been able to meet many people who I feel I will always be close to by playing not only Planetside 2 but many other games.

If you are looking for an outfit that holds these kinds of relationships and success, then ST is the outfit for you. Look for us on our new ops nights of Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 9-12 pm EST.
  2. Lynx

Ops have been a blast, still looking for more!
  3. Plunkies

Playing solo? More like slow-mo! Amiright? Gotta go fast! Join ST.
  4. N4v1N

Next official OPs on Sunday. Come join us!
  5. VagrantFox

Thursday the 14th for OPs, join and you'll get a free ride from me. I'm kind of a big deal.
  6. Haxi

^^ Best Gal Pilot Ever ^^
  7. Lynx

Lol.

Still looking for more recruits!

14th was awesome as always. If you ran in one of our public squads let us know!
  8. Haxi

Hey, we just had a great time taking both Esamir and Amerish with the NCC Tonight.

Also, ST is starting off our outfit wide training regimen which means now is a great time to join to figure out how we roll.
  9. Deathcapt

Play as a kick-*** team that keeps it fun and effective. We have a dedicated officer corp, that Keeps an eye on the map, and makes sure that we're fighting where it matters, using tactics, that make us win!

Great group of people to play with, a reasonable and respectful command corp that makes every operation fun and awesome!
  10. DrDurandal

Tactics > Zerg. Strategy when it counts and 10x faster than any other outfit I've run with. Playing with this outfit is what really keeps me in Planetside 2.
  11. Lynx

This. Over and over.

Still looking for more people who are interested!
  12. Lynx

Highly anticipating the return of a Lattice system. We'll see how things go, anyone care to join us in this adventure?
  13. Deathcapt

With the lattice system coming, zerging will become less and less effective, having mobility and co-ordination will be the deciding factor on the battlefield. Getting behind enemy lines, and dropping behind defenses will be the deciding factor.

Be a super trooper!
  14. Plunkies

15. Lynx

Still looking for more and we're also having a blast playing PS1 together as well given that we have the free 6 months, why not utilize that too!?
  16. Commodore8888

Figured I'd toss in an app. Been playing sporadically with buddies, but I'm one for larger organized stuff. EE classes are out and I have some free time to dump into games once more :p
  17. nicksideal

Awesome Ops last night! held off base against TR AND VS in Amerish. We found new Leopard Wood ST.

As always, great fun rolling and leading this crew
  18. N4v1N

I doubt I'd still be playing PS2 if it weren't for these guys. I always have a blast when rolling with ST. Join us for organized OPs on Tues, Wed, & Sun @ 9pm EST.