NC SASR Impetus ADS time...

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Ravenorth, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Ravenorth

Is there some good reason why its much faster when compared to other faction equivalents Phantom and KSR-35?The last time I checked these weapons should be identical expect no bullet drop for Phantom, but faster damage drop instead.

Its almost as fast as ADS time for automatic weapons, which makes it a much more superior weapon for closer ranges when compared to Phantom and KSR-35.
  2. AnuErebus

SAS-R is the same as the other two factions.

As for the Impetus that's interesting. I never noticed that in the past so I'm going to chalk it up to being a bug.
  3. LownWolfe

in this case SASR = semi auto scout rifle, not the weapon of similar name
  4. Ravenorth

I know that, SASR = Semi-auto sniper rifle, didnt mean the NC weapon called SAS-R
  5. M2_Bradley

SAS-R=Super American Sniper-Recon :D
    • Up x 1
  6. Sworaven

That's the main thing that bothered me about the KSR-35, the ADS speed. It's a pain to use in CQ because it takes ages to ADS and the hipfire accuracy isn't that good.

I didn't know that the ADS speed was different between factions and I'm sure it's not supposed to be like that.
  7. Unclematos7

If that is the case, then I would rather see the other 2 brought ti the Impetus's level. I'm really loving the thing and I don't want to see it nerfed. It is a closer range weapon than the other sniper rifles, so a fast ADS speed kinda makes sense for it.
  8. AnuErebus

Ok, makes sense. Yeah, I'd lock this in as a bug likely due to their status as "Sniper Rifles". The Impetus seems to have the proper scoping delay for the low magnification scopes whereas the KSR and Phantom both have the scoping delay of the high zoom optics. I'd make a post in the bug section if there isn't one already so that there's a chance this'll get fixed at some point.