NC Players Reaction to original Striker Nerf (Funny)

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by neostatic2009, Oct 11, 2015.

1. neostatic2009

Video length: 4min 30ish sec.
    Video type: Reaction
    Description: Video starts out when an NC jumps onto the test server too see how big the striker was nerfed. Funny emotional roller-coaster on his part.

2. Littleman

Fortunately, the NC player base as a whole are usually so sub-par even their OP stuff is UP simply because they don't know what they're doing.
  3. jmdafk

Welcome to TR. Lots of rounds to tickle the enemy with - if you can get close enough to actually tickle them that is.

funny vid tho.
  4. Keldred

Classic NC response. gotta say i love killing their whinny crybaby ***** the best....
  5. Crayv

It was so bad back then they literally doubled the damage since then and it's still not even nearing OP.

I can't think of any other weapon where doubling the damage wouldn't make it OP.
  6. xMaxdamage

side comparison: striker has like 30% less indirect damage than a lasher, also 30+% less rpm lol.
  7. AxiomInsanity87

These kinds of videos are exactly what TR needs.

Thank you for helping the cause.
  8. Blue_Shift

I main NC. This is so bad that its probably a TR pretending to be a reaction from NC. This is troll bait.
    • Up x 1
  9. Kulso

Check out the dude's channel, he is NC. LOL
  10. Lection

"a pistol....600 damage per shot"? o_O

i'm NC and have no idea what that man was smoking.

(Back on topic) It was really sad when that nerf happened. i was there. i really enjoy tactical play over discreet advantage. Realistically i do pretty well on any faction, if a k/d ratio of ~0.5 is what you call good (Doesn't mean **** IMO, but eh).

But as an NC, we really don't have many of "those guys" and yes they're clueless, because when nerfs like that happen it means more people affected won't play when they feel "this game is broke yo!", leaving us (NC or whom ever is left) with no one to enjoy fighting, since no one is left.