NC pistol "rebel"

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Monnor, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Monnor

I used the trial to test this gun , and dont know, feels worse then my Mag shot. Well i like the mag shot, but i looked to the rebel with some thoughts, it may be a gun with a stronge punch , but feels not so.
    Someone around who use this gun, and is happy with ?.
  2. Beltway

I use it and have no issues with it. Great for finishing people off or tagging them at a distance. As a Heavy Assault I actually use that as opposed to my LMG if that tells you anything.
  3. Monnor

Not really , cause sometimes if i try to infiltrate you have only this, but i cant really say this gun feels good.
  4. VKhaun

You're answering your own question.

If you need to swap and finish someone, go with the Rebel. If you need to roll around with a pistol as your primary weapon... go play TR lol...
  5. GamerOS

The Rebel is a great finisher, it's not a primary but a laser sight on it makes for a very accurate gun from the hip.
    Great for killing those who are near death as you often only need one shot.
  6. Nehlis

Can I ask real quick, what are the key differences between the rebel and the magshot? I've heard it simply has higher rate of fire for lower accuracy. I don't know for sure. Inform?
  7. Chiss

I prefer the Mag Shot.

For me, pistol is a backup panic weapon. In which case i want to shoot fast, and shoot more.
  8. Tasogie

yer the TR pistol can headshot at 1 mile out, through walls an even kill you while your inside a tank (happened to me)... gotta love TR's "creative" use of software..... :p
  9. VKhaun

It's not about the gun though, it's the lightning bolts you can shoot from your ars e while holding it!
    • Up x 1
  10. Tasogie

lol so true