NC outfits on Miller?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by CaptAmazing, Jul 3, 2015.

1. CaptAmazing

Hi,

I recently returned to Planetside and was thinking of playing NC, but I'm not 100% sure. I played the last few days and have to say, that I don't see as much/large organized outfits on NC side compared to VS/TR as I remember a few month ago.

I took a look at the outfit page ingame and there are a lot national outits (italian only, spanish only, ect.), but not so many english (german is as good for me too) speaking outfit with a considerable number of active players.

Can someone recommend a "good" and active NC outfit for me?

PS: Am I wrong that the NC community got "weaker" on Miller, or did something happen I should know of?
  2. Gremmel

TR feels the same way. The biggest outfit only do infantry zerg and just the smallest amount of armor or air stops them dead in their tracks. The rest don't really have big enough numbers to make a difference.

I don't think it's just Miller though. The only thing you need really is numbers and a good leader to make an outfit dangerous. It's just that this game don't reward leaders in any way and it's very taxing mentally to do it. I think most left the game a long time ago for games where that sort of skill and capability is more rewarding. Project Reality, ARMA, EVE etc.
  3. Nintyuk

ORB's from Woodman regularly does organised ops every weekend plus regularly has squads going each night, The main issue is that when miller and woodman merged the TR and the VS got some big outfits while the NC didn't as much. It's not that the NC got weaker it's more that the others got stronger.
  4. St0mpy

5. UberNoob1337101

Can give a few outfits that are pretty hard to fight against (and I assume are therefore really good)

1. MercenaryS (MCY)
    2. Rebel Rifles (REBR)
    3. Jianji (JNJ)
    4. 252nd Spec ops (252V)
    5. German Nightmare (GENM)
    6. WASP Inc. (WASP)
    7. Consortium (CONZ)
    8. NC Initiative (NCIv)
    9. 42nd Tank Divison (TD42)
    10. Formido (FRMD)

Pretty much my list, not all of them are about organized squad-play, but they are all decent nevertheless.