[BUG] NC OP!!!!!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by 4EMODAN, Oct 6, 2021.

1. 4EMODAN

the imbalance lies in many aspects of the faction of the new conglomerate.
    1) Forward Vanguard Shield - no one defeated me in a tank duel
    2) M30 Mustang AH - the only weapon that allows you to easily kill enemy aircraft and infantry.
    3) Max - is the best in attack and defense
    4) AF-8 RailJack - if we compare it with the weapons of other factions, especially with the TR trapm1 weapon, then the superiority is literally in everything.
  2. Scroffel5

I cant say anything about numbers 1-3, as I haven't cared enough to use them, but for number 4, dude. It is the NC's Empire Specific Sniper Rifle. The TR's ESSR and the VS's ESSR are much more versatile. They are more than snipers. What did NC get? NC got a better sniper. But thats all it is. A sniper. So you can't really compare a really good sniper to a sniper plus-ultra.
  3. Demigan

I smell a troll.
    1) means you never even died. Curiously the Vanguard isnt overperforming the other MBT's.
    2) its a shorter ranged AI gun than the other two and while its somewhat good at A2A you can only catch someone worse/with another AI gun with it. Not exactly something to write home about.
    3) you can make an argument for best defensive MAX but attack? Is this another one of those "just charge them with your shield up and kill them when you are close!" Arguments that ignore the speed and how easy a target you are for explosives and every small-arms you are charging?
    4) despite it being used a lot its actually one of the worse performing snipers. Definitely not the worst, but not good either. The problem is in the delay between hitting the trigger and the shot firing. Try it once in a while and be amazed at how biased you are.
    • Up x 1
  4. InexoraVC

>> "M30 Mustang AH - the only weapon that allows you to easily kill enemy aircraft and infantry."
    Whoot ? Can you post here a link to your killboard ? Show us how to "easily kill enemy aircraft" :)))))

>> "Max - is the best in attack and defense"
    Yes it is good, but I'd prefer VS Max or Dual HeavyCycler TR Max.
    As a countermeasure to NC Maxes get for example dual Gordons MAX and you will dominate Mattock maxes any time the way you want.

>> "AF-8 RailJack - if we compare it with the weapons of other factions, especially with the TR trapm1 weapon, then the superiority is literally in everything."
    As for EVERY sniper rifle - the skill is much more important than the weapon. RailJack has the delay mentioned in Demigan's post. And because of special mechanics RailJack can't be directly compared to other rifles. Some love RailJack some not.

I think your view at NC OPness is biased.
    • Up x 1
  5. Liewec123

Between "nc op" and "crossbow is good for the game!" I'm really starting to question the opinions of new folks on the forum.

Welcome to the game,
    take some time to play everything before releasing big proclamations like this.

Also, try playing VS ;)
    if you think one of the balanced factions is OP wait until you try the ACTUAL op one.
    • Up x 2
  6. That_One_Kane_Guy

Tell me you haven't played all factions without telling me you haven't played all factions:

• Up x 2
  7. ItsSoSad

The Rams 50 would be a better comparison to the railjack. I have not run the vanguard so I do not know. However last I did it had been seriously nerfed and every other MBT was better. The rest I would not know..