[Suggestion] NC Max's

Discussion in 'MAX' started by Outake, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Outake

I got a great idea!!! the NC slug ammo should add a tracer round with every shot so that it shows a blue/yellow beam or make the slug itself a blue/yellow bolt. and call it something else. then it would be just like my fracture max but does more damage too people and no damage to tanks. cuz right now i feel like fracture are good vs AI not godmode but just good and i think this would help NC max mid/long range.
  2. Thenkos

I have good idea aswell.... give us some good mid range weapon like all the other maxes and fix the imbalance issue. I created a new character the other day (VS) i got on the max unit.... got 33 kills before i was taken down... i cant even get to 20 kills on my NC max before some kills me due to being kited all day long. Trying to get in range of the silly shotguns is impossible sometimes even whit our mediocre shield skills that makes us even more sitting ducks to enemy fire, shotguns are great at close range but that's about it. Again, give us Gauss saws for arms... TR and VS have pretty much their heavies weapons as arms.
  3. Pikachu

I have the idea of less damage falloff and better accuracy. Blue slugs could be fun though.
    • Up x 2
  4. Ceskaz

The tracer will just make us more visible... Could help to handle the low velocity but not a fan of this idea. The more important things are improving the accuracy and decreasing the crazy bloom per shot of NC MAX AI weapons
    • Up x 1
  5. Mxiter

Definitely yes!