NC MAX selective fire?

Discussion in 'MAX' started by Sargentmki, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Sargentmki

All NC max shotguns should be able to fire on full auto by default, with a select fire ability to keep some retained accuracy when using slugs in those certain occasions.(this is only an option, as you can just burst fire the shotguns like any other gun)

I'm NOT asking for buffs of any kind, just the ability to fire at the SAME ROF the current guns have but ALL of them fire if I keep my mouse button down.

WHY DO THIS?

Its a simple life improvement for the NC MAX, I get a little tired of smashing my buttons when turning a corner(again SAME ROF, just I don't have to continuously click) .

I do have to admit it will hurt the appeal of the hacksaw, but the hacksaw still keeps its higher burst fire.

This DOES improve the NC MAXs ability to get more rounds off for those players that don't already fire as fast as they can, but this change does nothing to increase the actual power of the NC MAX's cannons. This also takes away player error in max v max eccounters as the NC max is the ONLY ONE with semi auto weapons that really have no reason to be semi auto besides make ANOTHER shotgun have full auto appeal.

But I personally feel the NC MAX hacksaw's would still be competitive as they are now with those that want the higher ROF. Lazier players who grinded for the hacksaws might be upset over changes to the other cannons, but such changes do not affect the overall aspect of the game unlike a damage or accuracy buff on guns.
    • Up x 1