NC Mauler now comes with built in Earthquake Generator?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Choggo, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Choggo

Got into a biolab fight this afternoon so I equipped my trusty ol' Mauler, (NC Semi Auto 6 mag Shotgun), to my surprise when I started shooting I though the biolab came under attack from a new form of Orbital Earthquake generator, but I stopped shooting and realized all the massive shaking was coming from my gun.

Now it's not as horrible as I joke above, fortunately the screen shake and weapon jerk are way over exaggerated compared to the actual reticule shift. Though it does make the gun "Feel" more powerful as it feels like your shooting an Elephant gun.

I'm not really sure if this is actually a bug or not, because after firing the Mauler I thought to myself, "Oh I HAVE to try to Piston (NC Full auto Shotgun) and see how crazy that must be". But to my surprise, it has no screen shake...

So there is it, not sure if it's a bug or not, I was originally going to post this in the bug area, but I don't know if it's intentional, someone adjusting it to far or just a straight out bug, maybe TR/VS players can chime in on their Shotguns and if they have the same problem?
  2. Vreki