[NC] looking for a outfit

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by JamesBomd, Jul 31, 2013.

1. JamesBomd

Hello gentlemen I'm currently looking for a outfit. I also have a couple buddies that would be willing to join as well. I'm 30 years old and the other few buddies are in the mid 20's or 30's. We play pretty serious and joke at the same time.We are not noobs to the FPS world. We have been around together since CS 1.6. We have been playing PS2 since the beta so we know how the mechanics work for the game.

We are looking for a outfit that isn't all that big. We are looking for a good outfit the size of 100-300. We are a good group of friends and would just like to find a good outfit. Thanks for looking.
  2. Tharion

toobad your not on TR :(
  3. kaptinkrunch88

We're much too small and casual for you I think but feel free to jump in with us [TUBB]any time. Good luck brother.
  4. Brasidas

The Bastards could be the perfect fit for you; we are a highly organised and regimented outfit, with a focus on teamwork rather than individual stats. We are run a small tight-nit unit, (outfit currently stands at around 100 members) and try to keep our official outings (Friday and Saturday from 6:30pm PST) professional but won't treat our members like Gunnery Sergeant Hartman. We use TS3 and have an active forum community, as well as being regularly involved in community events. You're welcome to come along to a Bastards session to see if we're the right fit.

Check out our recruitment poster or head to our website if you want more detail.
  5. JamesBomd

sorry man we bleed NC and are pretty high BR to switch now
  6. JamesBomd

Thanks for responding, I will look into it. I may hit you up on planetside 2 to check out your platoon on Friday or Saturday. Thanks, is your name the same on the forums as it is in game?
  7. JamesBomd

Will try to do, you guys have a chat source? how many members? Thanks
  8. HMR85

Not going to give you a long drawn out recruitment post but I highly recommend checking out Outfit-X.

http://www.outfit-x.com/
  9. NyaR

Outfit X is good, so is PG. HT was good but I haven't seen them around.

Don't join recursion that's just lame when everyone goes into the same clan. Kills the scene.
    • Up x 2
  10. Goiiath

These guys are probably your best fit. My outfit fights them all the time and they're pretty awesome ;)
    • Up x 2
  11. Mouse75

I'm liking your post because your sig is awesome.
  12. kaptinkrunch88

We have 14 members and only 8 of those are active. We've been using skype for now but we have a TS3 channel that we can use if our number get high enough. Other than that we use the in game communication. Everyone in our outfit has a mic.
  13. JamesBomd

little smaller than what I'm looking for sorry man and thanks a lot.
    • Up x 1
  14. Dezik

Recursion is where HT went. They merged with GOLD and made Recursion.
    Also, Join Outfit-X. They are a good fit for your description.
  15. Brasidas

The Chihuahas of Amerish are worth double their number so read that as 30 :)

In-game look for Brasidass (I made my original character on Briggs so needed to add the 's') but if I'm not around for whatever reason you can also try AceRimmer (aka KILLFACE) our clan leader.
    • Up x 1
  16. kaptinkrunch88

These guys may be your best fit. Organised but not oppressive and they are in this game to have fun.
  17. JamesBomd

Closed Thanks guys. I decided with my friends to join up with outfit-x. They seem like the right group for us. Again thanks for all the responses, and to the TR we will see you on the battlegrounds :D
  18. Goiiath

Haha thanks, its from Deviant art by SirDeLundo. Btw if your forum name is similar to your ign, I think we've been in a couple dogfights together haha.
  19. Mouse75

Yes we have, I remember your name now lol. Hadn't dawned me that you were the same person.