NC Light Assault Auraxium Armor

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DJPenguin, Aug 10, 2014.

1. DJPenguin

It is now MINE. It belongs to ME.
    [IMG]
    • Up x 5
  2. DJPenguin

Assuming i got the right numbers for the tiers it took a total of 4315 kills to complete the tree. Only in the first tier will you be completing the generic kills goal in order to advance to the next one assuming you used the same weapon type for all 15 measly kills. From then on you'll need to use multiple weapons. I completely avoided the destroy vehicles goals, use carbine in all 4, smg in 3, and shotgun in the last tier only. 3rd tier i was close to the light assault goal so i finished that instead of using the shotgun however in the last tier light assault was the second one i completed as i juggled all 3 weapon types evenly.
  3. Bellawynn

4. Shrekem

Grats on looking more like VS now.
    • Up x 1
  5. Covah

Grats on looking like ****.
  6. Bankrotas

Your look is terrible. Good thing, my progress was reset and I stopped carring about it. It looks like ****.
  7. AT22-Titan

I'm sorry but you don't get points for style...

Maybe try a different camo/helmet with it? Because this really clashes.
    • Up x 3
  8. Regpuppy

Yuck.. So they went with the nearly purple effect instead of adding a better blue and yellow, like the weapons.
  9. DatVanuMan

Wait... So, when you get the Gold medal on a weapon, and you then have to Auraxium it... The game makes you get 1,160 more kills? That's bullcrap, mano_O Otherwise, you sort of look like a circus monkeyXD
    • Up x 1
  10. Goretzu

Any chance of a side by side with composite to see the differences?
  11. sindz

Looks fabulous, I like the camo choice :)
  12. Plunutsud pls

That armour is exactly the same colour as the free VS camo.
  13. ronjahn

OMG can I have you babies? That armor to sexy.
  14. miraculousmouse

No but you can have mine :oops:
  15. Tommyp2006

No, the game makes you get 1000 more kills. 1,160 is the total number of kills from bronze, silver, gold, and auraxium levels added together.
  16. TraatAdmiral

The helmet is the only part of that look that doesn't work for me. IMO all the helmets that expose the face look pretty bad, especially the ones that don't have goggles or anything.
    • Up x 1
  17. WyrdHarper

Needs the Analyst helmet and the Red Knife decal, along with Indar Dry Brush, for ultimate faction confusionality.
  18. uhlan

I congratulate you on your achievement, but I deplore your choice in cosmetics.

Wearing a blue "bondage" harness and kneepads over yellow pajamas is a bit much.
  19. RobotNinja

It kind of breaks up the illusion that you're a human banana though.
    • Up x 1
  20. Regpuppy

I'm afraid no amount of TR or VS coloring will overpower the banana camo.