[Suggestion] NC is about shotguns....(an on topic game-play discussion about fire arms and combined warfare ps2)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ComradeHavoc, Feb 17, 2014.

1. ComradeHavoc

[IMG]

So NC is about shotguns... so where is my double-barrel EM shotgun?

Where is my scatter-pistol (ps1 shotgun pistol)
    [IMG]
    Where is my double barrel under-barrel attachment?

Dreams aside onto the topic at hand. I find the weapons really bland atm I fully understand that the game is still continuing to update and the devs are working %150 day after day... probably. But I'm tied of the generic gimmick NS updates and cosmetics can bleed my wallet so much. There were a lot of interesting things in PS1 and I would like to remind the community of the things we should suggest, and look forward to.

Wishes aside here's a nice nostalgia trip and things that should be added to planetside 2
    *****WARNING LONG VIDEO/COMMENTARY PREPARE YOUR ANUS FOR BAD GRAPHICS AND START SALIVATING FOR COOL THINGS!!!!******

NC:

TR:

And the sparkle fairies, the VS:
  2. Killuminati C

Please for the love of god do not encourage the shotgun tunnel vision that the NC is already plagued with. Instead encourage the devs to branch out and embrace gauss technology as this is a much more interesting direction for the sake of variety.
    • Up x 2
  3. SpcFarlen

To be honest a lot of us thought that was what the Desperado was supposed to be when they first teased it. Though at this point, it would just be a close range comissioner that would be terrible past 10m... and not as good as the commisioner...