NC HA EM6

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Dornez, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Dornez

Feels/acts like the carv 9. I recommend giving it a trial run.

So NC have to buy their way into normalcy. At least we can get there.
  2. sladuog

The lore says the em6 is a carv 9 that somebody found under a hedge, so I wouldn't be surprised.

That is a lie.
  3. Gungan

No, it realy isn't that accurate. Maybe I need to swap the laser sight for the forward grip, but it takes forever to kill anything. That is not to say it isn't one of the best NC LMGS.
  4. Raigir

Still far more recoil and cof than the carv. It is a nice improvement over the gauss Saw though (sad to see what could be a good weapon fall into the trash bin). The EM1 is supposedly ever so slightly better, but I think I like the EM6's slightly better damage per bullet.

That said, there is still no way it can be compared to the carv in effectiveness.
  5. Zova

The EM6 is made for long range.. not CQC.
  6. rumblepit

lol thats funny. i use the tm 60 lmg with soft point for my cgc heavy. this is our nc6 guass saw, hits as hard and has the same rof and .5^ on recoil. i find it to be more viable for cgc
  7. RobotNinja

In the experiences I've had playtesting the NC, the GD was much better.
  8. Gungan

They're ALL made for long range. That's the problem.
  9. Zova

The EM1 has faster rate of fire making it GOOD for CQC...
  10. MasterD

GD-22S is the only weapon that is on par with TR and VS TTK wise. :( At least from the charts I'm reading. It's tough to shoot but if you take your time it is very rewarding.
  11. BadLlama

The EM6 feels like the gauss we had in beta just shooting a little faster. It's my favorite of our LMG options.
  12. HadesR

I've been enjoying the GD will have to give the EM a trial and see how it feels
  13. Zaik

Does less or equal DPS than the Gauss SAW at all ranges while being less accurate in ADS than the Gauss SAW at all ranges. They tried to make a weapon that was inbetween the EM1 and SAW and just make a weapon that is inferior to both.

If you want the CARV in all it's high RoF poor ADS CoF bloom glory, just get an EM1. Don't bother with the EM6.