[NC] GameRForge Outfit Recruiting

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Palidan01, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Palidan01

Are you a hardcore gamer or just a part time gamer?.... well to be honest it doesn't really matter we take all sorts,

We are a competitive bunch, we hail from a long history of gamers founded about 15 years ago by myself and 5 others now we are starting a whole new chapter in the big book of gaming.We have a long history of avid gamers from all across the globe some who have even gamed on the big screen (if you don't get the reference just ask id be happy to tell you all about it)

And we are back in the saddle starting anew, i'm 31 years old, and the majority of our members are between the ages of 18-30 with a few older members, We are actively recruiting new and promising members to join our ranks, there a lot of positions open and spots that need filling, while we are not a militarily based clan we do have a few rules and standards that a soldier amongst our ranks must meet and follow.
    We hope to recruit as many players who want an organized and coordinated group.

First:YOU MUST SIGN UP ON THIS PAGE! www.gamerforge.enjin.com

Second: if you don't have a mic we recommend getting one we use Teamspeak3
    (address is ts3.digitalthemepark.com make sure to ask for paladin specifically Im on nightly at about 8 pm est. )

Third: our main server will always be posted via the forums on the GameRForge website listed above
    (primarily on the east coast Waterson)

Fourth: we are going to do basic squad training (we are aware you may or may not know how to play FPS'S and thats ok either way, Experienced gamer or New to gaming doesn't matter we will train you)

Fifth: we will be coordinating with other outfits so please maintain a level of respect while in game and on the team speak we like to have fun but get the job done.

And last but certainly not least Have fun, and be respectful to all others even your enemies,
    for respecting your enemies shows true strength and valor, and leaves you open to few surprises and is why we will always hold the upper ground.

Now this a clan of gamers from every area of gaming new gamers and old alike we come together for one reason, and that is to Crush our enemies the Dreaded Terran Pigs and the Pesky Vanu Cold heads if your interested in joining the fight, and are ready to accept the challenge of running with one of the best outfit's around then sign up, Give us a go and serve the NC proudly.

Any Questions dont hesitate to ask, we look forward to serving with you. Ooo-ra!
  2. Palidan01

3. Palidan01

4. Palidan01

5. ummone

Pal is Annabelle

Your site has expired so I can't sign up. Add me to your roster and I'll get the game downloaded. I'm a semi-retired Reaver pilot BTW.
  6. Palidan01

Annabelle its back up we had a glitch the site didnt accept the darn payment re apply ^_^
  7. Palidan01

8. Palidan01

welcoming new members
  9. patface

Great group of guys, took me a guy who was completely useless and about to give up on the game and turned him into a decent player who enjoys playing.

If you are new and confused and maybe lost, these guys will show you the ropes
  10. Palidan01

11. Palidan01

12. Palidan01

welcome to the new members.
  13. Grizzly-Konried

Good group of organized players. HoD Salutes you.
  14. Palidan01

Thank you Grizzly- it was fun working with you- you have my thanks for being a good NC soldier and a valued asset to the cause.

GameRForge, sends you a Ooo-ra
  15. Palidan01

16. Palidan01

17. Palidan01

Bumpity bump
  18. Palidan01

19. Palidan01

20. Palidan01

hey guys welcome