[NC] Devious Gaming

Discussion in 'Waterson (US East)' started by DVSDryoc, Dec 7, 2012.

1. DVSDryoc

[DVS] Devious Gaming
    Faction - New Conglomerate

[IMG]

The Devious Gaming Community is a multi-genre gaming outfit, our most recent endeavor has taken us into the world of PlanetSide 2. We are located on Waterson East as the New Conglomerate. Join us as we push the enemy factions back to their warpgates using highly coordinated command structure to coordinate multiple specialized platoons to achieve our goals. We are always looking for promising potential to help us expand!

We proudly represent the largest New Conglomerate outfit currently deployed on Waterson!

We came to Waterson East looking for the best competition. Our decision to come to this server was based on the idea that we wanted to have a good three-way fight utilizing our highly coordinated attacks, not just "winning the map" by sheer NC server population as appeared to be the case on other servers.

If you are interested in a highly coordinated outfit then come look us up on Waterson East or visit us on our website @ www.dvsgaming.org

A Few In-Game Officer Contacts
    SuperDVS
    DVSDelrith
    Hex

ThatDVSguy
    Kempher
    Gutterboy
    Triplebaconator
    TheOchinator
    Kamansky
    Phenoix
    SsapS
    Dryoc
    BigEvil
    EvilMind
  2. DVSDryoc

If you're looking to join an organized New Conglomerate outfit on Waterson. Check us out, we run open platoons all the time, feel free to jump into one and see how you like it!
  3. TOoSmOotH

Applied on the website.

BR 19
    Reaver Pilot/Engineer
    Also a streamer
  4. Jourmand1r

5. Revanmug

It's a funny thread as were a few others. To bad Hamma was able to realise that they usually attract the worse of a community.

For your information, Delrith was unban a day later? Feel free to restart the mass reporting and unleash your tears somewhere else.
  6. DVSDryoc

DVS is still going strong and always looking for new potential.
  7. Jourmand1r

9000 TR medics.

Boosters gonna Boost I guess. Tell Snowmew I said Hi.
  8. EViLMinD

I've been running with DVS since beta, and it's been a blast. Skilled players, hilarious banter and plenty of exciting battles against powerful enemy forces.

DVS has squads and platoons to match any style of play. So whether you're a dedicated armor or air unit player, or generalist, or a recon/stealth player, we have a team for you.

If you're new to this game, no worries. We'll point you in the right direction so you know what to do and how to spend your certs wisely.
  9. Danglars

I'm another satisfied customer with DVS gaming.
    They run between two and four platoons on average every night during prime-time and always have at least one running in the off hours.

Knew nothing about these guys in beta and tried joining up. Now I'm about 8 days of playtime in, and still loving it.
  10. MalDeus

I'm a newer member (in-game: WreckedM). Previous to DVS I just solo roamed maps looking for fights. I got tired of all the down time redeploying in search of battles. Joined one of their PUG platoons before joining outfit. Constant action. Good fights. Good fun. They also have a pretty good group of platoon leaders who manage to get things done without obnoxious wannabe-soldier-boy stuff I've heard in many non-DVS platoons.

Shoot more stuff! Join DVS!
  11. DVSDryoc

As has been stated, we run multiple platoons during prime-time, and have at least one platoon going during off-hours. If you're tired of searching for fights, try one of our platoons and we'll show you some action!
  12. Rafni

With DVS you're in for one hell of a ride: one day your platoon's hot-dropping out of Galaxies right on top of some Vanu, the next day you're marching alongside friendly armor through the Esamir tundra capping TR territory left and right. No matter your interest or skill, DVS can use you!
  13. Vort

I applied via your site a few weeks ago. Haven't heard anything yet but I've been following along on your TS server when you're platoon has open public sites. Been lots of fun so far.
  14. Regpuppy

Try messaging one of the leaders directly or try getting their attention on teamspeak and ask about it, broseph.
  15. ArcKnight

i signed up on the site and been around since BETA, so how come when i ask the platoon leader to send me an invite I don't get one ?