[NC][Connery] - HAVOKS - ENLIST TODAY

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by RykerStruvian, Dec 6, 2012.

1. RykerStruvian

http://havoks.enjin.com/home

The HAVOKS is an outfit on Connery whois main focus is to provide a cooperative, collaborating, and respectful community to serve the New Conglomerate and pave the way to victory. We often have a full squad up running on weekends with members playing and forming up squads throughout the week. Also, we team up with other outfits to run tactical platoons to engage enemy forces across all areas, from ground to air.

Our squads are mostly comprised of air power, fielding Reaver squadrons to Liberator bombing wings, all equipped with tier 3/4 composite armor and armed with Daltons/Zephers with infrared and thermal optics. For communicating effectively, our members utilize our own website as a base of communications as well as our mumble server dedicated solely to our outfit.

Camaraderie, teamwork, and victory! Join the HAVOKS!

http://havoks.enjin.com/home
  2. RykerStruvian

We're still recruiting :) We had out first ops night last Saturday and it was an absolute blast, everyone had a lot of fun. We have another ops night scheduled for this upcoming Saturday as well!
  3. RykerStruvian

Just wanted to give this a bump. We need soldiers, soldiers like you! Join the Havoks, make a difference!

We currently act as a small strike team which takes objectives across the field and holds them while the majority of the NC force pushes a particular location. We also do fast response work with other outfits on Connery as well now.
  4. RykerStruvian

We've been having a blast supporting our brethren primarily acting as an squadron with an AA focus to assist the ground. We also have been working with other NC outfits on Connery and forming large platoons. As always, all skill levels are welcomed. We have a website, vent, etc.
  5. zizekian

I've been running with HAVOKS for about a month now, and it's been some of the best times I've had in a game. Just cause we're small doesn't mean we're a bunch of ghost capping pansies, we always do our best to look for a good fight. It's rare to find a good group of players like this that don't have an exhaustive list of do's, don'ts, and deadlines that make it feel more like a job than a game. Join us!
  6. ZoeAlleyne

I am the oldest member of The Havok's aside from Cid. I never played PS1 though I am quite familiar with FPS games. This outfit has helped me learn the in's and out's of the Planetside Universe as well as helped with knowledge about certing and play style's.

We have Operations on Saturday nights and small squads though out the week when we have people online. We are able to roll in the air as Reaver's and Lib's. We are comfortable in tank columns as now we have non-**** skygaurds(+20% death). We currently have agreements with larger outfits such as Praetorian Guard and Outfit X who we run advanced operation with. We also have agreements with smaller outfits so we can fill out platoon's on off nights. We are a great outfit for new/old/any players who want to run with a great group of guys. I am online often in the day and at night till 3 am sometimes.

Send me a message on here or in game if you want to squad up or join us.
  7. Temple

Play with these cats regularly - Stand up guys that work well together.
  8. RykerStruvian

Thank you so much Temple! We love running with Auric Eclipse :)!
  9. RykerStruvian

Just got a whole new bunch of awesome recruits. Also, I've been running for this week with a squad XP boost, so everyone is getting 3% extra XP just by being in the squad :) We started running two full squads recently, holding back the zerg at all costs! Check us out today!