[NC] Arclight Auraxis [ALAX] seeking mature, competent commando recruits

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Juraks, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Juraks

We're a tight knit group of mostly adults who try to regularly play in the late evenings (7pm to 2am EST). If you're looking for a casual group of friends who can shoot straight in the hard fights and possibly nail that annoying mosquito with an MBT main cannon from +300m you might be a good fit for us.

We run casual squads and ops squads throughout the evening, as we fly by the demand of the situation. Our squad sizes aren't anything to brag about to your local zergfit and it is not what we're about to begin with. We're a commando outfit focusing on precise strikes to preventing that ghost hack in the middle of nowhere.

Our members tend to focus on balancing most classes out so if there is a demand for a particular class in a critical moment we're not compromised but over specialization. However, by nature and limited size our members tend to excel at particular classes.

Full disclosure: My goal in posting this is not to turn us into a zergfit overnight. If you're not competent enough to know that you're in a stealth tank and that shooting you're halberd at that liberator which is just inside max render range and being all dramatic/immature in the voice comms---then maybe this isn't the outfit for you. I'd like to recruit some new members that can be great assets and new friends in the outfit and if this sounds like something you're looking for add me in game and shoot me a message.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Juraks, out. ;)
    • Up x 2
  2. AllRoundGoodGuy

Do you use Discord/Teamspeak?
  3. Juraks

Yes!

We use a teamspeak3 server and the domain and password can be sent to you privately upon applying to the outfit.