[NC] Active/Veteran Military? Casual Player? [334th Armored is for YOU!

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Lasitter, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Lasitter

Apparently, one of our officers (Grim) has decided to start using some aggressive recruiting methods :)[IMG]
  2. Fyrdoc

I once again APPROVE of this message. Brought to by the proud members of the 334th Armored Brigade and paid for by supporters of the NC!
    • Up x 1
  3. Grimjoy

What can I say? I like volunteers!
    • Up x 1
  4. Fyrdoc

Speaking of volunteers the 334th are always looking for volunteers to help push the elmos, and barneys from our planet!!!
    • Up x 1
  5. Lasitter

Operation: Winter Chill commences on January 5, 2013!

This is the first big offensive operation of the new year for the 334th. If you like armored combat, or gaining xp in your engie kit, now is the time to sign on with the Brigade!!!!
    • Up x 1
  6. Fyrdoc

We do not want you to AIM HIGH!! We do not want you to be STRONG!! We do not want you to be THE FEW or THE PROUD!! We do not want you to be A GLOBAL FORCE!!

What we do want is casual former or active military, or just casual gamers that wanna have fun with out all the drama involved with larger clans.

Currently running our first major push in 2013 Operation WinterChill, we have the armor the weapons and open seats so now all we need is YOU!!!!!!
  7. Fyrdoc

The 334th Armored Brigade (part of Lambent Gaming) is a casual, REAL LIFE FIRST community celebrating its 10th year in operation!

What we are:

1. Adult (18+) gamers with real lives, families, and jobs outside of the game. They come first, and nobody will ever give you **** for that.

2. A large portion of our membership are active/veteran military from around the globe. We understand deployments, duty days, training weekends, and other things that keep you away from your family and friends. We actively keep in touch with our deployed members, and have an ombudsman program to make sure that our folks receive care packages from the clan/guild when they're deployed. We take care of our own.

3. A community that takes gaming lightly, and friendship seriously. Drama is minimized by remembering that its just a game, and kill/death ratios, levels/gear, and 'raid attendance' is secondary to maintaining relationships.

4. A group that puts REAL LIFE FIRST. This is mentioned again because we are very serious about that. Family/job/church/whatever first, gaming second. We'll never ask you to give more than you're willing to offer.

What we are not:

1. A hardcore raiding guild. We run events, but don't expect us to have mega-organized, hardcore, pain in the butt events with stringent rules. That isn't our style.

2. Accepting of jerks just because they are 'uber'. If you're full of yourself, and put the game above your friends/guildmates, go find another place to hang out. That isn't our style.

3. A single-game group. We play LOTS of different games, and members tend to float back and forth between platforms (GW2, LoL, Mechwarrior, World of Warplanes/Tanks, Planetside 2, etc) as they see fit. Not only do we allow that, we encourage it, so people don't get 'burnout'.

So, if you're interested, please stop by and check us out at:

www.lambentgaming.com

Also any outfits looking for Allies please hit us up we are always looking to run and gun with fellow NC!!!!
  8. o.Solei.o

Lambent's 334th definitely sounds like a great outfit. I'd like to get a chance to roll around with you guys on some of your on and off hours. I'm currently the sole regular player of an old PS1 outfit that's currently waiting for more of its members to get back into PS2 seriously, so I've been looking for good groups to roll with for quite some time. Barring direct application on your website, is getting in touch with you best done by looking for Lasitter, Pepper, and Bob online and sending them a tell for a squad invite, or swinging by your TS server?