nauseating server throttle

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by x360pc, Jun 4, 2018.

1. x360pc

really poor lag,droppped from 120 fps to 40fps,this game is going in the bin.dx12 machine with 240 mb package,it reminds me of the old ps3 network and cod4.good game but ill puke if I keep playing it.gl.
  2. Liewec123

is it causing you to have stuttering (most noticeable when running and turning) while your fps is still above 100?
    if so i was wondering what was happening, thought my graphics card/cpu was messing up!
  3. Sprant Flere-Imsaho

When did lag go from meaning network latency to stuttering or poor frame rate? And what is "240 mb package" meant to refer to? You don't even indicate if you're talking about an overall drop in frame rate or just under specific circumstances.
  4. x360pc

my bad guys I found the problem,i use a (1250) screen ratio in dota 2 on open GL which allows for 1:1 mouse clicks(golden ratio),by turning it back to 16/9 for planetside2 the frame drops are gone.i think button 2 on the ds4 was causing the issue,it cant go back 10.
  5. Sprant Flere-Imsaho

https://www.google.com/search?q=golden ratio