nanite repair system nerfed 2?

Discussion in 'MAX' started by Dragonblood, Apr 20, 2013.

1. Dragonblood

So the nanite repair system was nerfed, too? From 8 to 15 seconds till it starts repairing and from 1,5% per second to 1%?
  2. Dragonblood

No, were all suit-slot abililties nerfed or are the descriptions wrong?
  3. Pikachu

Starting time was always 15 sec and repair rate was always 1%. It could use a buff though.
    • Up x 1
  4. Dragonblood

Then there was the description wrong before the GU7. If you hover with the mousecursor over the ability field on the left, it still says 8 seconds no damage blabla.....
  5. Purg

It was always 15 seconds for 1% at level 5 as far as I can recall.
  6. Dragonblood

Now I get what's the problem.......probably my german descriptions were wrong and now they fixed it......great.
  7. UnDeaD_CyBorG

Nano Repair is genuinely weak, I only have it as a backup to switch to on a terminal.
    I used it until I got Kinetic.
  8. Purg

Ah, OK. Quite possible. Mine's English.
  9. Dragonblood

Till now I had no reason to switch. How is the english TR announcer voice?
  10. Quiiliitiila

The nanite repair could use a slight buff, but it is very useful if you play a ninja defensive MAX.

-When the going gets tough, are you the first one out?
    -Do you try to outflank the enemy as a MAX rather than bullishly plow on?
    -Do you have somewhat ******** engineers who for some reason don't know how to heal you?
    -Do you meticulously watch your health and retreat when it hit's the halfway point?

If yes to most of those, the nanite repair would be a GREAT boon for you. I'm almost at 5, I've just been saving now for the ZOE module so I haven't had time to spend for the last 2. But even with tier 3 it's still quite a fast repair! Tier 5 is outrageous (tested on the test server) and a lot of fun.

Gee where'd that MAX go? Turn a corner WTF!? HE'S BACK AT FULL HEALTH!

You just got Ninja'd :D
    • Up x 3
  11. UnDeaD_CyBorG

Well, a half health Max with lvl 5 nano takes 65 seconds to get to full.
    I'd greatl appreciate a shorter wait time.
    Oh, and Silencers for the weapons.^^
  12. Roarboar

why the F-UC.K would you install a german version of the game.............................................
  13. nightbird

I really wished they would severely reduce the 15 second timer or remove it altogether. You're not a tank or plane that engage from range or can disengage easily, so 15 seconds of not getting hit is basically looking for a place to cower. I'd rather have 0.5%/s at max level and no delay.
  14. ThundaHawkPS

MAX version was never buffed along with vehicle repair.

1) The regen should have a passive always-on heal that doubles/tripples when out of combat for 8-10s
    2) Small arms fire under 350dmg should not deactivate the active healing

That's what they should tweak about nano repair and nothing more. MAX suits already sacrifice a lot of burst survivability taking anything but Kinetic.
    • Up x 1
  15. Tungsten

Im also a little confused now. Maybe we are getting vehicle auto regen mixed up.

And dont mention buffs! I would hate for regen to take the same hit everything else has this last patch.
  16. Purg

Grumpy.
  17. Dragonblood

@Quiiliitiila

I am the one that stands in the back of the room. And when the ****storm comes through the entrance everyone tries to shoot what's next to him.........I am still in there in the back.....calm.....shooting every attacker with my dual mercy in head. This tactic doesn't need that much armor. But the nano regen comes really in handy, when you slightly roam around to get a better position at the enemy.....and there's not always an engineer folllowing you for that.

@Roarboar

That's easy. I installed the german versio because I am german. But as soon as the translation or the voices suck, I will get me the english version.

@Purg

The english TR voice sounds grumpy? That sounds fine....the german one isn't bad either. OMG but you should hear the VS one......that guy sounds like a complete egomaniacal fanatic.

@rest

Sorry for the thread, but obviously the german descriptions suck hard.
  18. OddChelsea

I have a ninja scatmax with auto repair and a ninja mercy and they're just about the funnest things ever. I rock my scattermax outside. What's that in the bushes? Surprise! It's a scatmax, say goodbye to the place where your everything used to be.
  19. Dragonblood

yeah, why should a Max player should give up the surprise effect......constantly changing position is a key element.
  20. Quiiliitiila

Yup :D That's me too!
    I get the feeling some players get annoyed when they see a well certed MAX unit behind the lines and not throwing themselves recklessly at the enemy. I find that to be stupid and a waste, I try to survive as my MAX, whereas many others try to kill as many people before they go.