Name something about each faction

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by The Red One, Feb 27, 2015.

1. The Red One

Name one thing you like and hate about each faction or name something good and bad about each faction
  2. qquqq

the bad.....................................the good.....................................the ugly
    VS muzle flash..........................no one looks like your friends
    NC construction workers............ freedom baby yeah!
    TR all weapons sound the same, dakka? idk
  3. Xind

From a completely non-gameplay PoV:

VS: MAXs, Scythe, Magrider all the coolest looking of their class in the game. Best naming schemes for equipment.
    TR: Absolute best color scheme, Vulcans/Miniguns are completely bad ***, Best Sound set to weapon concepts. Best player made Helmets.
    NC: Coolest HA Armors, Best LA Jump Packs appearances, Neat looking infantry weapons, Thematic of durability shows through appearances.

VS: Spandex. Dubious weapon sounds. Some weapons look dumb, although I don't see the frozen fish.
    TR: Every gun looks the same, Jet packs look stupid, Prowler looks terrible, Mosquito is a terrible name to give something yourself. TR MAXs look fat instead of armored, MCG is a giant mixer.
    NC: SKREE SKREE SKREE, Lack of weapon named "Eagle", Schwarzenegger Army, Lack of sound effects that convey Gauss or Rail guns.
    • Up x 3
  4. Liewec123

NC: MURICA F%%K YEAH!
    VS: FABULOUS!
    TR: BUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
  5. Pokebreaker

VS=Easy Mode
    NC=SOOOOOO HAAAAAARD!

;)
  6. HAXTIME

The very first words which come to my mind:
    • VS: Spandex
    • NC: Shotguns
    • TR: Dakka
    On the negative end:
    • VS: Spandex
    • NC: Idiots
    • TR: Outrageous inaccuracy
    • Up x 1
  7. NinjaTurtle

Good
    NC - Freedom fighters, wide selection of guns
    TR - erm......
    VS - Magrider and Scythe

Bad
    NC - Shotguns, seriously shotguns are cool but not on everything
    TR - Prowler aesthetic, it looks like a bad version of the mammoth tank. Just redo the model already
    VS - Weapon models are terrible and the most boring which for the techno geeks is a little odd
  8. MikeyGeeMan

Good
    NC - cowboy hats, and the saw, I actually like using the saw. Taking a room with a shotty max.
    Vs - built in silencers and being hard to see at night.
    Tr having enough ammo to take out two people per reload, sometimes 3. Blue and purple are close to the same. So if it ain't red, its dead.

Bad
    NC - everything is so blue. Blue everywhere. Not one camo good for night camo
    Vs - glowy weapons blind me when shooting sometimes, having to run behind cover to reload all the dang time. Shoot reload shoot reload. Goofy looking conehead default helmets
    Tr - reload times can be fatal. Having distinctive coloring makes it easier to be identified as enemy. Based on dasanfall stats, tr have lots of newer players still learning the game and not as many solid high level guys that can unite the outfits. It makes some nights very frustrating when everyone still isn't on the same page.
  9. Regpuppy

You will take that shotgun with an underbarrel shotgun and you'll like it, damnit. :eek:
  10. Ballto21

VS Good: Infantry Shredders, Infantry shredders everywhere!
    VS Bad: Our faction trait is worthless on almost every class and the only class it would be useful on doesnt have it on the only weapons itd make a major game changing difference with
    TR good: I like their Carbines and ARs better
    TR Bad: Mossies are much too difficult to hit and easy to maneuver in dogfights.
    NC Good:

NC Bad: 90% of their community is full of *****.
  11. Mythologicus

Good:
    VS: Wubs, I REQUIRE MEDICAL ATTENTION
    NC: shweeEEEEEeeeyoooo...shweeEEEEEeeeyoooo...
    TR: Burgertanks, dakka

Bad:
    VS: BACK TO THE SPAWN TUBES, INSECT!
    NC: Spahtted a hah-style EH-TEE-VEE, Reaver pilots
    TR: Not enough dakka.
  12. The Red One

TR:high fire rate,great reason to fight,but bad looking Mbt
    NC:shotguns and strongest looking armor,but big hitboxes and long reload
    Vs:easy weapons fast reload and great looking vehicles, but have fake shotguns sound like a evil faction and weakest looking pyjama armor