My skyguard is broken, how do I fix this?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Mostadio, Jun 29, 2013.

1. Mostadio

After GU11 hit, my skyguard stopped functioning correctly. I rolled out my lightning with the ammo capacity 5 mod on it and noticed I only had 300 rounds in the reserve, compared to the 1000 I had before the patch. I unequipped the mod, reequipped it, switched weapons, did all kinds of stuff to rectify the situation and every time I pulled a new one, I still had only 300 rounds in reserve. I upped my ammo capacity by 2 ranks, now at rank 7, and have only 400 some rounds in reserve.

So, I decided to unequip the mod. WIth NO mod equipped, I have 980 rounds in reserve. This makes no sense. Even after upping my certs in ammo capacity, with no mod equipped, I still have 980 rounds in reserve. I submitted a ticket about this a week ago and nothing has happened. I really would like things to return to normalcy.
  2. Jezs

It can't display more than 999 rounds, so you actually have 1300 when it says 300. Functionally nothing wrong.
  3. Mostadio

Well I feel dumb. I thought it was a bug that I had as much ammo with no mod as I did before the patch.
  4. Fiikery

You shouldn't feel that way. They at least should show proper number.
  5. Spookydodger

Yeah, it's been a problem for a while. Just rolls around back to 999 when you burn through the amount above 1k
  6. biterwylie

What a plonker ;)