My opinion: PS4 is mastre race, pc 4 cheatzors only

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Hoothers, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Dumpsterprophet

This is what we get when they shut down the ps4 sub forum.

smh
    • Up x 1
  2. Ryme_Intrinseca

What's the only way to guarantee no cheaters? No online. Bow down before the Amiga 500 master race :p
    • Up x 2
  3. Taemien

I think they should sync the versions and merge the servers. Lets see how good the PS4 players really are. Even let them use M/KB if they wish. But I doubt they could handle the tools of their gods:

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  4. Cyrax Servius

Hold on, gotta get my tall boots on, it's getting deep...
    • Up x 2
  5. AxiomInsanity87

Completely rtarded cliche's on either side of the fence

10/10.
    • Up x 3
  6. Cyrax Servius

As always...
    • Up x 1
  7. AxiomInsanity87

Pc master race - 13-45 ish y/o playing csgo, dota 2 or league of losers

Console peasants - 13-45 is y/o playing cod, the next halo or mario karts

Then there's just "The gamers" lol.
    • Up x 1
  8. Ryme_Intrinseca

Do you even Robocod brah?

#AmigaPower
    • Up x 2
  9. AxiomInsanity87

I think i went a little bit SJW with that comment lol.
    • Up x 2
  10. Metrack12

But that happen in every new game,players normally doesn't know crap,about what to do.
  11. TOXIC_MACHAMP

Try me:) mlg pro
    • Up x 1
  12. Ronin Oni

Were I a console manufacturer I think I'd actively prevent MKB from working on my console.

Were I a game developer, I would actively prevent MKB form working right in my console versions should the consoles support it.

With 95-99% gamepad users, allowing a few knuckelhead, cheesy, advantage seeking pricks to use mouse aim precision advantage over entire servers of waggle stick limited aim users seems moronic.

Want to play MKB? GREAT! Play on PC scrub
    • Up x 4
  13. FateJH

Why do people use the terms "negative" and "positive" for KDR? All the numbers in the ratio (the K and the D) are positive and the ratio must be positive. You can even get a freebie to avoid certain counting issues that would misrepresent the ratio.

I guess if you do K-D then you can get a negative number but I don't know of any convention that supports it.
  14. AxiomInsanity87

I am the best.
    • Up x 2
  15. ChUnKiFieR

I love my PC and my ability to upgrade it anytime I want spending as much or as little as I want. What do you have to do to upgrade a console? Oh that's right. THROW IT OUT! By the way, when did they last upgrade the PS4? They keep talking about it but that seems to be all they're doing. When they finally do, whooooop, there goes another $600+ and only after you wait in line a few weeks to get one.

I also get to sit at a nice big desk in a very comfy office chair surrounded by my 3 monitors jamming to tunes and looking up info and stats on people as I play. I can close my office doors and be totally left alone for as long as I want to play. Meanwhile your little brother is banging on you sitting on the couch and your mom is barking like a dog as she harps on you about letting your little brother play Barney the purple dinosaur for a while.

By the way your "MASTER RACE" comment show us just how much you DON"T know about anything! Pfft! The trolls are coming for you pal.
  16. AxiomInsanity87

So you're a manchild talking down to children?

Or you're a privileged child talking down to deprived children?
    • Up x 2
  17. Nalothisal

RadarX Please shut this down before it gets any more nasty...
    • Up x 2
  18. LaSouris

Oh I don't rely on it, don't worry, I just remember back when it was REALLY strong, you'd be shooting at a guy and another would run across your screen, and auto aim would decide that you wanted you kill the new guy
  19. askull

What was it? Today in the chat? Butt hurt? lol
  20. TheRealNattyIcePS4

Sad thing is we have infy players with better aim than you lolol
    • Up x 2