My Favorite AA Platform

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by STLYoungblood, Mar 11, 2014.

1. STLYoungblood

• Up x 2
  2. Rayzr

Now try that in a magrider...
  3. Ubad00d

I kinda did it, hardcore mode.
  4. IamnotAmazing

this is eska, he's in xoo
  5. Modern Ancestor

Ive dropped maybe 4-5 airplanes with Mag and i thought i was decent shot.
    Boy! was i wrong or what.
  6. Rayzr

All im saying is that its so much harder in a magrider... its easy in a vanguard
  7. MikeX7

From experience i can say that it is a bit harder than he makes it look, and by harder i mean near impossible to do it in magrider, average drivers which make most of the drivers are happy if they can hit hovering gal, downing flying ESF is pure luck for most people.
    It is very funny that one of the biggest VS faction traits is that their weapons have no projectile drop, yet somehow these energy magrider canons have by FAR the biggest drop of them all.
  8. Frozen-K

Eska. Many tank battles with him. They ended in draws with either of us retreating though.

I really need to sift through all my tank footage and start posting things.
  9. IamnotAmazing

easy is an overstatement
  10. FaLI3N

I had an all-out outfit vendetta against me after I took out about 4 of their prowlers in my stealth maggie. I still managed to kill all their tanks a second time and then 7 mosquitoes at which point they decided to leave me alone :p Admittedly at least 5 of them were fairly easy shots but even those are hard when your main cannon shoots with the velocity of a wet fart in a sauna. Either way that's the best AA run I've had in my maggie, it's hard as hell to hit air compared to the prowler and vannie AP.