[Suggestion] Multiple Camos at the Same Vehicle/Infantry

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by PasitheeVS, Nov 20, 2015.

1. PasitheeVS

Inspired by the new revolutionary, gamebreaking Two Booster Slots,
    I would love the same to be possible with Camos.

For example:

Infantry: 1 camo for the helmet, 1 camo for the body
    or
    Infantry: 1 camo for the helmet, 1 Camo for the legs, 1 Camo for the torso, 1 for the arms
    or
    Infantry: 1 camo for the helmet, 1 primary body camo, 1 secondary body camo (something like an edging)

That would allow a nice contrast by using e.g. black camo and a shiny one like the halftone camo.

Also for Vehicles:

Tanks: 1 Turret Camo, 1 for the hull (uhhm... Magrider?)
    Tanks: 1 Camo for the sides, 1 for the rear, 1 for the rest
    All Vehicles: 1 Primary camo, 1 Edging Camo
    ESF/Liberator: 1 Primary camo, 1 Wing Camo

This could look really nice when done right and make us spend more $$$ and €€€ for camos.
    The more camos we can apply at once, the more camos we would potentially have to buy. Exponentially?

[IMG]
  2. \m/SLAYER\m/

we still can't apply helmet to all classes at once - i think it's more important
    • Up x 1
  3. Eternaloptimist

I already find it hard enough to work out which side someone is on at a quick glance (which is sometimes all you get close up where the doritos aren't activated). But hey, many camos are already worn as fashion statements rather than for concealment so why not? I doubt it is important compared to a lot of other things though.
  4. Nabil1998

Man, IFF is already garbage for noobs in this game. I can't even begin to count how many times I've gotten Gauss Saw unloaded into my face because my Auraxium Armour made me look like a vanoob (even though I had the screaming yellow shatter camo equipped o_O ). Nice idea, but as long as there are people running on potatoes/pip-boys and not mashing "Q", things will turn into a TK fest.
  5. Littleman

The currently uncamoed portions of armor could be restricted to empire color only camos. This would retain the intent to have a fair amount of identifiable color on each empire's uniform. It would also allow players that really want to represent to be fully bathed in an empire camo, so that, for instance, the TR don't have dark red bands while their empire color camos are always a shade off, making it look weird. I'd so equip full Terran Urban Forest camo if it was 100% coverage.

Alternatively, the uniform and actual armor could be different camo sets.
    • Up x 1
  6. TheFlamingLemon

Being able to mix single color camos would be amazing. Imagine mixing white and black, or really white camo with anything. This should definitely be added and I don't imagine it would even be too hard to make.
    • Up x 1