Multiple bugs since last patch on Waterson; Also how to submit support ticket?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Scientiarum, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Scientiarum

Nearly all items or effects on timers seem to be bugged. I appologize if this has already been posted previously but this is really effecting gameplay all of the sudden (for maybe 2 hours now...). These problems are happening for everyone in my outfit at least. I am thinking some of these might be a server issue, seem to only happen during high server populations. The server is Waterson. Specifically I am aware of the following bugs:

-engineer repair tool seems completely broken, seems to stop working when more than one person tries heal it at once

-ammo packs are not working, or at least some of them are not.

-the squad/friendly outfit settings resets to private every 20 minutes even though it says it remains open to outfit and friendlies.

- Infiltrator cloak lasts about 10 seconds after the battery has actually run out (I am personally not complaining though)

-Magburner burn automatically resets to full fuel as soon as it runs out (I have not experienced this as I haven't been in my mag recently but several in my outfit have reported it).

How does one submit an official support ticket by the way? Why are the instructions to do so not pinned in the forums under technical support? If it is posted somewhere else I can't find it so it would be very helpful to pin it in technical support where it would be easy to find.
    • Up x 1
  2. Scientiarum

Sorry double posted. My bad, please delete.
  3. Scientiarum

-Also now we are loosing like 40% of a platoon to client crashes now trying to teleport to the biolabs.

-Medics cannot heal anymore

-my outfit is logging off for the night it seems. The game is literally unplayable.
    • Up x 1