Muiti cheaters hiding within the wall.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by VSSSSSSSSFTW, Nov 6, 2018.

1. VSSSSSSSSFTW

[IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Up x 2
  2. adamts01

It's bad right now. I've been seeing underground ESF and routers in objects all over the place the past few days. Daybreak needs to tackle these chronic exploiters with a heavy hand, not a silly 3 day ban if they happen to get caught. These players know damn well they're cheating.
    • Up x 1
  3. Towie

Have to admit it does seem pretty bad right now. Last night we had someone throw C4 through a wall to take us out when defending a captured point. I started firing on another only for him to disappear in front of my eyes (I have a video of it too - if I could be bothered to go through 1.5 hours of alert to find it, which seems a waste of time considering nothing ever happens to them !)

We had a bunch of folks join June onwards who are deeply suspicious. I reported a blatant one - but he's still playing today.

I'm guessing something got released that hasn't been blacklisted yet.
  4. PlanetBound

Definitely a radar hack among a few. I reported someone with a link to stats showing thousands of headshots after being a member for less than a month. The guy is still cranking out headshots and finding infils like they show up as a red dot on the map.
  5. Scatterblak

There's a lot of this lately - players who can *clearly* see invis when they shouldn't. And please save all the 'there's a shimmer, sometimes you can see it, blah blah blah' stuff -- I've been here for 5+ years, and I know when someone sees (and kills) me when they shouldn't. Sometimes it's just too blatant to ignore.
    • Up x 2
  6. Trigga

Its the ones who sidestep around a corner pre-fireing that get my brows moving.

Havent moved for 10 mins as youre chatting to a friend on /tell, no matter, my radar still shows your position......

I recall a certain outfit on Miller around release, considered one of the best by pretty much everyone.
    Wernt so good once their star player had been banned for radar hacking......
    Its as if suddenly they didnt know where ever enemy was, and when theyd be coming through the door...
    • Up x 2