[Suggestion] Move Ammunition Package to the 5th Slot

Discussion in 'Engineer' started by Phoebus, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Phoebus

The idea is to move all the A.C.E. devices to the 5th slot, the ability slot, and the A.C.E. slot for the engy.
    The 4th slot, the utility slot, should be reserved for non-A.C.E. devices.

Move the Ammunition Package item to the 5th slot, and make it an alternative to the MANA Turret.

The Ammunition Package would have the advantage of be upgradeable and would be upgraded to be slightly stronger at it's basic rank than it currently is.
    The MANA Turret, and new alternative A.C.E. devices, would retain their B mode but only at the basic level of the current Ammunition Package.

Players would start with both the MANA Turret with it's B mode and the slightly stronger specialized Ammunition Package.
  2. Angelus359

Well that would be a fast nerf :p

I don't have a problem with it though

Sometimes the field is *littered* with ammo packs, making it so engineers can't ammo pack exp, because there are simply too many
  3. Mafarett

Ok, If you did this I still wouldn't put points into ammo package as my ACE tool package still wouldn't be affected. So if the point of this suggestion is to save people certs on broken mechanics, your wasting you time the current implementation is already doing that.