[Suggestion] more zoomed in Vanu 1x sights

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TheXenonCodex, Nov 14, 2014.

1. TheXenonCodex

[IMG]
    currently, this is the 1x sight on the VX6-7. from what i have seen, it's the only one of the carbine 1x's that does this. no, it is NOT the same as the others. the others are smaller. currently this is the only vs sight i feel comfortable with. I WILL PAY SC/CERTS FOR THIS SIGHT.
  2. TheKhopesh

I don't use VS 1x sights much, what's wrong with it?
  3. TheXenonCodex

nothing is wrong, so far that for some reason, this gun has this particular sight configuration, and i'd like to slap that on my Serpent, or my Solstice.
  4. TheKhopesh

Like I said, I don't use low magnification VS sights much at all.
    I can't seem to spot anything different here than it is anywhere else.

What is it you're trying to point out?

Is the sight lower profile?
    Is the red dot smaller?
    I'm not sure what it is that you're looking to have available on more weapons here...
  5. TheXenonCodex

[IMG]
    that's a Serpent. same sight. see how much smaller the sight is, and how much more of the gun model is visible? someone pointed out that it might be because of a stock, like the Zenith has. but Serpent's don't have a stock either. i would also be okay if stocked carbines 1x functioned differently than the stocked, because that would make sense. but in the simplest case, why can't i have the VX6-7 version all around? even if they put it in as an option, i'd pay for it.