More Stealth Nerfs? Unannounced Weapons? Stealth Buffs?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by -CDL-Peacemaker, Dec 6, 2012.

1. -CDL-Peacemaker

Ok, seriously, enough is enough. Here comes another patch, and low and behold a MASSIVE amount of stuff has been changed and the only way I have found out I by lurking the forums.

1. New Weapons Added, Sniper Rifles and new Carbines NO NOTES
    2. Stealth nerf to Composite Armor.... Oh... nerf air while buffing AA next week? HAVE YOU NOT LEARNED!?
    3. Listed future buffs to the Bulldog are not the only buffs.

Look, I love surprise parties and all but this is ridiculous. I love the game and think SOE is doing a great job, but this needs to stop. Get your patch notes in order. There is zero reason for changes to be made and then someone says "oops that wasn't supposed to happen yet." When I am at work and things happen before they are supposed to, if its my fault, my *** gets canned.
  2. ShadowTheHedgehog

There is notes ****** look at your launcher
  3. Phyr

4. Maximilious

5. Protios

6. Dever

Every patch someone does this. Every planned server outage. "I can't find any notes without reading the big darned news feed". Cmon, next time check around before your rant.
  7. Dubious

1. listed already

2 and 3. http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/...s-is-a-joke-now-lol.61072/page-10#post-762324