[Suggestion] More outfit ranks AND...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Blackety, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Blackety

..Ability to invite people who are offline.

First, the ranks.

There are only 5 ranks in the outfits, and that's including the Leader.. I don't understand why it has to be so limited. I remember seeing a, "add new rank" button during the Beta, but it never worked. Now it isn't an option whatsoever. It is a bit inconvenient dealing with a shortage on outfit ranks when your outfit's forum ranks consist of more than 5 ranks.

Secondly, invitations.

Is it possible at all to be able to send an outfit invite to someone who is offline? It's possible to do so with friend requests.. why not outfit invites? It'd be nice for those who get members joining the outfit forum, and then the in-game outfit, so then that way they don't need to wait until someone is online at the same time as they are to be invited.
    • Up x 1
  2. Codek

Within the current Outfit features more ranks would be hard to fit in intuitively. This only becomes meaningful once the Outfit management system has been changed to incorporate individually assignable rights(like recruitment, promotion, moderation, ability to set the MOTD, etc). Once that has been added, i fully agree though. More customized ranks = more freedom for an Outfit to apply their individual style.

Good point, but first some other things need to be added:
    • A better management interface
    • Individually assignable rights
    • Integrated Outfit squads
    • Reverse invite system
    • Outfit alliances
    • Up x 2