[Suggestion] More nationality flags

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SpartanZero, Jun 23, 2014.

1. SpartanZero

As the thread title suggests. I understand the addition of the flags from last patch are related to the FIFA World Cup event, yet I'm honestly surprised this hasn't been done for all nations yet, so people can have some national pride wearing their countries flag.
  2. TerminalT6

I'm wondering if they have to go through any contract ******** to get those flags. Otherwise, I don't see why they can't have more.
  3. -Synapse-

Copyright laws prevent them from using quite a few flags.
  4. bubbleawsome

In the update notes it was said that some governments don't allow that. It specifically said to talk to your local politician and not file it with them as a bug. ;)
  5. Shadoiex

If I'm talking with my local politician...
    Oooh man American Anger incoming!
  6. patoman

I don't like nationality flags, it breaks immersion.
  7. Henry Pace

Flags, NATIONALITY WHERE CAN I GET ONE, GO ITALY!!!!!
  8. Foxirus

Here is a better suggestion, promote players to create their own flags on the player studio. I think T-Ray also stresses the importance of complete originality.
  9. SpartanZero

Complete originality, would thereby nullify the national flags from a player studio creation. It would have to be something completely devoid of the original flag type, as well icons that would denote the origin of the new designs purpose. Denoting nation pride/patriotism for the player.