Moonbase Luna LVNA

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Westy543, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Westy543

[IMG] [IMG]

Moonbase Luna (also known as Eridani Light Pony) is an outfit dedicated to organized infantry and occasionally armor/air play. A number of strategies come from tactics honed by Mattherson outfits, some are home brewed by us, like using Phoenix nests to stop armor pushes and instagib Sunderers. We often work alongside other outfits on Connery such as Recursion, Western Tactical, and Band of Anarchy, to name just a few.

What we are looking for is people who have fun! Enjoying killing the enemy and playing to win is a plus. Moonbase Luna is a function of Eridani Light Pony, a group that started in MechWarrior Online. We were very enthusiastically involved in the competitive scene, winning two of the earliest tourneys (Run Hot or Die Closed Beta Tournament & Blackthorne's Dragoons Tournament) and enjoy organized play. Last year the corp expanded into Star Citizen where we are one of the larger organized fleets currently.

We run dedicated ops from 6-9PM Pacific on Wednesday, and 5-8PM Pacific on Friday. Any other time is laid back shooting mans with friends. We expect you to listen to the platoon lead during ops if you choose to attend. We do not have any activity requirements, so if for example you can only play on the weekends, that's fine! You don't have to like My Little Pony so long as you can tolerate playing with people who do. People in the corp play lots of other games like War Thunder, League of Legends, etc.

If you're interested in joining, drop by our website at http://eridanipony.com and submit an application. The app process lasts about a week or two while we get to know you, and after a couple days you'll get Teamspeak access and an outfit invite so you can squad up with us ingame and see how you enjoy rolling with us.

Here are a few videos of us during ops:

• Up x 1
  2. Akinokaze

Can confirm we shoot mans.
  3. CommissarLuna

Been playing these guys for a good long while and I have to say its one of the friendly communities I have played with. We are pretty fun to be around and we don't very stringent rules. I hope to see you in the battlefield!
  4. Westy543

Phoenixes for days~
  5. BrotherSurplice

So this happened last week:[IMG]

It was like an aerial Charge of the Light Brigade :p
  6. sandman1093

Wow, this is some outfit! The leadership is awesome! ;)
  7. Westy543

Bump for great justice and magical friendship. Don't be afraid to drop an app and see how we roll!
  8. skifton

Played with these guys on MWO once or twice.

Fun bunch. :)
    • Up x 1
  9. Trudeus

Always interesting to see these guys in the field.
    • Up x 1
  10. Princess Celestia

Was wondering if I'd ever see you guys here.
  11. Westy543

Praise the sun!
  12. Ragehkiin

Bump for great justice and the shooting of space mans.
  13. Westy543

So who's excited for the outfit update?
  14. sandman1093

**** yeah, LVNA. Way to kick *** at the Briggs SS.

Everywhere else may have buckled, but LVNA HELD THE LINE.
  15. I_am_the_kiwi

Had fun holding the line with you guys at the SS.

-Kiwi
    56RD
    • Up x 1