[MLG] The Iron Wolves looking for competitive players!

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by NeonTiger, Apr 29, 2013.

1. NeonTiger

I'm from The Iron Wolves, a Waterson NC outfit. I, along with Jax19, run the outfit. I'm personally responsible for our competitive division, the "Alpha Wolves".

We have every intention to compete at MLG events and have already done showmatches recently.

The Iron Wolves against Vanu Drop Squad

TIW vs VDRS vs NUC 3 way fight

I personally come from a history of competitive FPS ranging from Return to Castle Wolfenstein to Battlefield 2.

Jax has managed (at the time) the *best* CS:Source team in North America as well as managed compLexity Gaming. He has been in the MLG studio multiple times and co-casted the three-way fight previously linked. He was also interviewed by Axeltoss in the MLG studio.

We're looking for talented manpower, but most importantly we're looking for dedicated players. I can train any decent player to fill a role *extremely* well, but I can't train an unmotivated person to compete at all.

You do not have to start maining NC unless you want to. We just ask that you be around for at least 2practice ops a week (of which we run 3, for roughly an hour) so that I can get a good feel for what role you'll best fill.

During competition nobody will be using weapons/gear/loadouts from their main character, so not training up your BR isn't going to be an issue.

If you're interested in being a part of the team, please send me a message either ingame (NeonTiger) or on the forum/post.

Thanks for reading!
    • Up x 3
  2. Czuuk

My name is Czuuk Waterson and I approve of this message.
  3. PureSalad

Did they release anymore info on the MLG stuff?
  4. shamE

Little bits of info trickle down and the rest is word of mouth from dev conversations. As of right now there isn't much publically known info about it. Hopefully in the next weeks this will change.
  5. Genserik

Ran into TIW last night on Esamir, you have some very good shots on your team.
  6. Xietor

7. LibertyRevolution

TIW is one of the best NC outfits, their squads can destroy enemy platoons.
    They are hardcore and play the game seriously, if you looking for an outfit like this, I would recommend checking them out.
    These guys should be feared and respected.
  8. Shanther

9. 0dineye

Nerf TIW! Balance! Balance!
  10. zib1911

The Iron Wolfs bring the fight to you, I can attest. IR runs over most NC riff raff outfits, but TIW puts up a stiff fight, even if outnumbered. Good fights guys, always nice to see you guys during an OP because we know we will have a good fight.

If your silly enough to play NC this is your best bet for an outfit IMHO.
  11. VisioNI

Hey NeonTiger I sent you a PM on here hope to hear from you soon
  12. CrySpade

Toss me a PM instead, I actually pay attention to the forums, unlike this guy! :D
  13. CrySpade

A couple of videos we're in from MLG

14. VisioNI

i sent it to you CrySpade thanks!
  15. sam38

We are still seeking competitive players to fill out our mlg roster including pilots so if you think you have what it takes to be TIW let us know ;]
  16. ItsJustDash

I hear you guys are really awesome! Could use a little more organization on the NC <3
    Would so try to join up but I love my outfit too much <3
  17. Hader

Too bad you ain't the good faction else I might do the pilot thing. :)
  18. ItsJustDash

I do like my Hader with the side of flaming scrap <3
  19. Hader

RUBBLE IS OP
  20. sam38

yes indeed rubble is op. so are trees and last minute rendering bridge support pillars! of course I think they fixed the bridge pillar thing but trees are definitely the most op thing in this game they require severe balancing :eek: