MISSED BUG IN HOTFIX

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Nocty, Mar 13, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nocty

Pointing out a bug that was missed in the latest hotfix.

Infiltrators of any faction can hack terminals that are uncontested.

Seen plenty of people abusing this, and of course none of them reporting it.
  2. Mithril Community Manager

If you can capture this on video and reply with a link to it here that would be much appreciated.
  3. AGD4

Just curious, what does this allow the infil or their faction to do? Does it just mean they can pull vehicles from that terminal when they otherwise shouldn't?
  4. Nocty

Any parts of the map that are inactive, greyed out, cant be captured. Infiltrators of any faction can enter the greyed out base and hack the terminal, allowing them to pull vehicles from unowned bases. Making it much easier to pull main tanks from behind enemy lines without much interference.
  5. Mithril Community Manager

Do you know what continent(s) you encounter this?
  6. Nocty

As of writing this i can log into an INDAR only map, and go into any greyed out base as an infil and pull tanks.
    TI ALLOYS is DISABLED, Yet the grey terminal can still be hacked and pulled.
    I havent really tested this on more maps but the first i've noticed this on was AMERISH.

Been testing this as a TR infil. but learned about the glitch being used by other factions.
  7. Mithril Community Manager

Roger that, thanks. We're looking into this.
  8. SENTINEL2026

9. Mithril Community Manager

We are looking into this, please make a new thread topic for different bug issues next time. Thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.