Miller rollback 24-11-2012 23:20 CET

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Pella, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Pella

There are way to many issues with Miller.

Rubber Banding players
    At least 5 Disconnection a day with roll back of stats! So you can loose 30mins of play.
    Hit Detection is way off sometimes
    Render Distance at prime time is Ridiculous
    Queuing errors

Hopefully things will die down abit. Or simply lock the server from new players creating characters there for abit.
    • Up x 1
  2. St0mpy

unacceptable indeed, its constantly crashing every 3 hours or so, still doing it today
  3. Pella

Down again, Stats roll back... lost certs.

No Killboard

Starting to become a joke.
    • Up x 1
  4. aBitConfused

Terrible rubber banding / warping/ invisible players / flying tanks etc etc Ending with a mass disconnect....

As bad as Tuesday and Wednesday...

I thought you told us SOE that Miller was fixed??? (after saying there was no issue with the server....)
  5. Edelhonk

We have

- constant disconnects every few hours
    - rubber-banding ppl
    - yesterday the voice commands are 30sec till 1min behind you used them, now its the ammopack which wont give you ammo unless you are waiting there for 1min and then it gives out ammo at a very slow speed
    - flickering players that warpjump and you cant do nothing against them cause when they are not rendered by your client you cant hit them
    - non working stats
    - rerolling after every crash makes you loss a crapload of certs
    - and not to forget the hit-detection...i was shooting a HA AV-Launcher right in the thrusters of a magrider from 20m away and he get damage like i had hit its front armor

i mean...WTF!...how long will you piss of ppl with this ****????
  6. WeEdNL

This is what veterans and beta players were affraid of.
    • Up x 1
  7. LiveLongDieHappy

Also if you bought something with SC and the server crashes you lose the item but you don't get the SC back.
    This is why they should have ******* waited and not rushed it out like they did
  8. deveras

It starts to annoy me as well, especially due to the fact that my main character is on Miller and I already bought some equipment. It's simply impossible to play on that server. If this issue isn't fix until next week I'm going annoy SOE with emails and phone calls until I get my money refunded or get a free character transfer to a better EU server.
    • Up x 3
  9. Edelhonk

and crashed again..WTF is wrong with it SOE???

This must be a ******* joke from smed, or what...lost 40 certs with last crash...yeah...GREAT!...NOT!
  10. Kath

11. Pella

Down again...
  12. Swatmat

down again, like the 6th time today, keep losing certs because of this, please get it sorted
  13. Doctore

yupp down again, this sucks so (f)ucking hard, fix it
  14. MinuteMan

I realise it's 'super complicated' but these frequent crashes and mini rollbacks are getting incredibly embarrassing for you SoE.
    It's also counter productive to getting more money from me if you can't use what I've given in addition to what everyone else on Miller has contributed to your coffers that you can't use it to throw man hours and/or hardware at this problem to MAKE IT GO AWAY!
  15. Gazzy

Have soe actually given a response to their **** up of releasing to early with servers that are obviously incapable
  16. Fletch

Ridiculous!

Just when you're getting into the swing of things. BAM! "You have been disconnected from the server".
    Absolutely unacceptable! At least tell us you're looking into it, or even better, fixing it!
  17. d'Artagnan

It was pretty ok most of the day but now in the evening server is going wild again.

FLICKERING SCREEN
    FPS DROPS
    CHAT LAG 2 MIN+
    QUEUE BUG
    BIG BATTLES SHOW QUICKLY HOW BAD OPTIMIZATION STILL IS
    SERVER CRASHES/RESTARTS

I'm getting so ******* tired of this. Get us ******* transfers together with our purchased stuff if you can't sort it out. Hell get us all a new server!!!
  18. minty

19. Kath

Must have lost at least 100+ Certs and countless Exp from the amount of server crashes and rollbacks.

I would literally pay Smedbucks to get transferred out this hole of a server.
  20. Wobbley

This is embarrassing for SoE. I am always a bit sceptical to playing online games by SoE, and this reminds me why. I wish they would seriously get their **** together. They make great games but are consistently bad at providing quality servers